This Zombie has a health of a Wall-nut
|Special:||Has a health of a Wall-nut|
|Only appears in ZomBotany and ZomBotany 2|
Wall-nut Zombies only appear in the mini-games ZomBotany and ZomBotany 2 and have the high toughness as a Wall-nut, meaning they take 65 shots. They are comparable to Buckethead Zombies, but are unaffected by Magnet-shrooms. Tall-nut Zombies, their more powerful counterpart, take 120 shots, which is 30 less than a Gargantuar, but can be killed with any instant besides Squash and Potato Mine.
The Wall-nut Zombie absorbs 65 normal damage shots and its appearance changes upon an absorption of 19, 37 and 60 normal damage shots before dying at 65 normal damage shots.
Wall-nut Zombies are equivalent to Buckethead Zombies in toughness, so most strategies against Buckethead Zombies will work against Wall-nut Zombie. It can be easily killed with an instant kill, but if you don't want to, just use a defensive plant to block and put some shooters to deal with, just like what you do with normal zombies. They are not a real threat comparing with the peashooting Peashooter Zombies because they don't shoot anything at you, so you can use Garlic or a defensive plant.
- Like the Tall-nut Zombie and Jalapeno Zombie, the Wall-nut Zombie has a cut tie (except Android version).
- The Wall-nut Zombie is shown as one of Dr. Zomboss's failed attempts at his shrink ray in the Plants vs. Zombies DS Trailer.
- The Wall-nut Zombie will lose his arm when his head turns to second downgraded Wall-nut.
- The Wall-nut Zombie is familiar to Tall-nut Zombie.
- It is exactly the same as a Buckethead Zombie, except Magnet-shroom does nothing to this zombie, unlike the Buckethead Zombie.
- The Wall-nut Zombie and the Tall-nut Zombie could be brothers.