Wall-Nut Bowling is a premium legendary plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian class. It costs 9 to play, and its abilities make a Wall-Nut on every ground lane, then do 6 damage on each of the zombies. If a ground lane is not occupied by a zombie, the zombie hero takes damage instead.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Trick
- Abilities: Make a 6 Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Ugly shoes not required!
- ▲ Sun cost change: 10 → 9
If you manage to survive long enough to generate 9 sun, this trick can easily turn the tide to your favor because not only does this generate a Wall-Nut on every ground lane, protecting your plants and the plant hero from zombies, but it also does 6 damage on each ground lane, destroying all but the bulkiest zombies there. If Mixed-Up Gravedigger is used, do not use this card, as it will do no damage to the gravestones. However, if defense is needed, especially since knowing where the zombies will appear is unlikely, use this if needed. To ensure more damage, use Grave Buster on Gravestone zombies, provided that you have enough sun.
Each hero can use this card effectively:
- Wall-Knight can use healing cards like 2nd-Best Taco of All Time or ramp cards such as Sunflower, Sun-Shroom, and Toadstool to sustain himself longer and play this earlier respectively.
- Citron and Beta-Carrotina can play this while Go-Nuts is on the field to boost the made Wall-Nuts into 3/6 plants which makes them extremely hard to remove.
- Grass Knuckles can play this after playing Muscle Sprout to boost it for each Wall-Nut made or before playing Super-Phat Beets to further boost its ability output. He can also play Power Pummel before of after this trick to do 8 damage in each ground lane.
- Spudow can use the Spineapple+Berry Angry combo to boost the Wall-Nuts to become a threat to his opponent.
However, this trick's effectiveness depends on how many ground lanes there are. If there are no ground lanes, don't even bother bringing this card. In some plant missions, all 5 lanes are ground lanes. In that situation, bringing this card along is highly recommended.
Try to protect the ground lanes, because this trick will do 6-30 (if all lanes are ground lanes) damage to the zombie hero if the ground lanes are unprotected, which is enough to finish off the zombie hero, severely weaken the zombie hero, or enable another plant to finish it off. This trick will pretty much destroy any zombies in ground lanes, so keep that in mind. The best counter is to try and use Gravestone zombies on the ground lanes. In addition, using Deadly zombies can be helpful for getting rid of the Wall-Nuts. Weed Spray also works well. You can also delay the usage of this trick by playing Ra Zombie or Defensive End on turns 9 and 10.
The only non-boosted zombies that can survive this attack are: Octo Zombie, Zombot 1000, Wizard Gargantuar, Knight of the Living Dead, Rodeo Gargantuar, Supernova Gargantuar, Kitchen Sink Zombie, Deep Sea Gargantuar, and Wannabe Hero if your health is 6 or more.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Wall-Nut Bowling (PvZH).
- The card description refers to the special shoes used to play bowling in real life, since the bowling alley has slippery floors that normal shoes cannot walk on.
- In particular, the description mentions the fact that the shoes usually look less than pleasing to the eye.