|Abilities||Make a 6 Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.|
|Ugly shoes not required!|
Wall-Nut Bowling is a premium legendary plant trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Guardian tricks. It costs 10 to use. When played, it will deal six damage in every ground lane and also spawns a Wall-Nut in the respective lanes.
- Class: Guardian
- Tribe: Nut Trick
- Abilities: Make a 6 Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Ugly shoes not required!
If you manage to survive long enough to generate 10 sun, this trick can easily turn the tide to your favor because not only does this generate a Wall-Nut on every ground lane, protecting your plants and hero from any non- Frenzy (deals at least 6 damage and can survive a hit from the 6 damage and any plant behind it) or non- Strikethrough zombie, it also does 6 damage on each ground lane, destroying all but the bulkiest zombies there. Spineapple or Berry Angry can also be played to give the Wall-Nuts +2. Wall-Knight can generate lots of sun to use this trick earlier. If Mixed-Up Gravedigger is used, do not use this card, as it will deal no damage at all. However, if defense is needed, especially since knowing where the zombies will appear is unlikely, use this if needed.
However, this trick's effectiveness depends on how many Ground lanes there are. If there are no Ground lanes, don't even bother bringing this card.
Try to protect the ground lanes, because this trick will do 6-30 damage to the zombie hero if Ground lanes are unprotected, which is enough to finish off the zombie hero, severely weaken the zombie hero, or enable another plant to finish it off. This trick will pretty much destroy any zombies in ground lanes, so keep that in mind. As for the Wall-Nuts made via this, use any strategy you would like to use to destroy a Wall-Nut.
- Its name and use is a reference to the Wall-nut Bowling mini-game from Plants vs. Zombies.
- The card description refers to the special shoes used to play bowling in real life, since the bowling alley has slippery floors that normal shoes cannot walk on.
- In particular, the description mentions the fact that the shoes usually look less than pleasing to the eye.
- Excluding the superpower tricks exclusive to specific heroes, this is the only Plant trick that has a rarity of premium - legendary.
- This and Gargantuars' Feast are the only non-superpower legendary tricks in-game.
- This and Cornucopia cost the most for plant cards in the game.
- This is the highest costing plant trick, while Cornucopia is the highest costing plant card.