Versus vs Versus is an achievement unlockable on the Xbox Live and PSN versions of Plants vs. Zombies. This achievement is earned by winning five games in a row on Versus Mode. It can be only achieved in the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network versions, despite the Nintendo DS version also having a Versus Mode.
The player can easily cheat their way through this one, especially if they do not have an opponent. They can simply use the second player controller to "Concede Match" five times, earning them the wins and this achievement. The player should not quit Versus Mode, as they have to win five times, or else their streaks will be reverted. This is a lot quicker, as if the player were to do it the longer way, it may take half an hour or more, depending on how long each match takes.
If the player is intending to get this achievement the hard way, they should use the side they're more proficient at. If they get a lot of wins as the zombies, then they should be the Zombies. If they're skilled as the plants, then they should be the plants. Alternatively, they can just make a deal with a friend to let them win five times in a row.
- The picture of it shows a Sunflower Zombie, a zombie that cannot be found in the game but can be seen in the player's house image.
- The icon is used on the PlayStation Vita version in the Trophies screen, replacing Roll Some Heads's regular icon.
- In the Nintendo DS version of Plants vs. Zombies, the achievement Street Team might have replaced this achievement, but both are very easy to achieve. They are also the only achievements that require the player to play Versus Mode to achieve them.
- Its name is a pun on Plants vs. Zombies, but with "Versus" instead.
- In addition, its name uses redundancy and repetition; the full title without the abbreviation would be Versus versus Versus.