- For other uses, see Venus Flytrap.
It is based on the real-life Venus flytrap, a carnivorous plant native to subtropical wetlands on the East Coast of the United States in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, the Venus Flytrap will deal damage to the target with a side effect.
- Hover the image to see the full description.
Due to the lack of a reliable attack without Greenhouse upgrades, it should be used like a Wall-nut. Upsides are it being able to survive a single zombie forever. A downside is that, on its own, it will die if a second zombie appears, as it can catch only one of them at a time. Also, this plant cannot stall Gargantuars due to their size.
It is highly advisable to use them mostly in the beginning of the level, as it makes setting up a defense easier. It can also be used to counter Shield Zombies since, in the game, Shield Zombies are tougher, both in their base health and their shield's strength.
- Its eyes look similar to Bonk Choy's eyes.
- The inside of its mouth used to be colored red, but it was then changed to blue.
- It is unknown why this change was made, or if it was intentional.