- For other uses, see Venus Flytrap.
(translation: Venus Flytrap)
|Special||Caught zombies cannot move|
|Unlocked||Beating Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 5-1|
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, the Venus Flytrap will deals damage to the target with a side effect.
Due to the lack of a reliable attack without Greenhouse upgrades, it should be used like a Wall-nut. Upsides are it being able to survive a single zombie forever. A downside is that, on its own, it will die if a second zombie appears, as it can catch only one of them at a time. Also, this plant cannot stall Gargantuars due to their size.
It is highly advisable to use them mostly in the beginning of the level, as it makes setting up a defense easier. It can also be used to counter Shield Zombies since in the game, Shield Zombies are tougher, both in their base health and their shield's strength.
- Its eyes look similar to Bonk Choy's eyes.
- Strangely, because of a recent update, the inside of the mouth was recolored to be light blue.
- It is unknown why this change was made, or if it was intentional.
- In an update, its damaging effect (when upgraded) was gone. It is back in an another update.