Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Vasebreaker.
Vasebreaker Intro is the first Vasebreaker level of Player's House in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Regularly, the player needs to defeat all the zombies inside the vases to complete the level. There are 20 vases and no Plant Food. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
To play this level, the player must complete Ancient Egypt - Day 1 first.
- Being the first level, it should be very easy to complete it.
- Simply breaking random vases will not work and will likely spawn more zombies than plants, causing you to lose the game. Vasebreaker is a mini-game about brains, not brute force.
- To start, break the three green vases to obtain a couple of plants. Peashooters should go in the back row, Bonk Choys in the second column, second row; and second column, fourth row. Wall-nuts go in front of each Bonk Choy.
- Now begin to break the regular vases, preferably the ones to the right in the rows you have planted defense. If you break a vase with a zombie in it, don't panic. A single Peashooter is enough to defeat a regular zombie if it is three or more tiles away.
- The first and last row should have two Peashooters in them to "spread" the damage evenly between the rows. The middle row will only then have one Peashooter, but you can secure that row by planting the Potato Mine there.