Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Felt like it.
CHEESY QUESTIONS ALLOWED
DUMB QUESTIONS ALLOWEDRead more >
Basically, any chinese PvZ Game. List your reasons why those games suck.
- Rip-offs almost any new plant/zombie/area.
- Unoriginal and dumb ideas.
- Plants vs. Plants is a dumb idea, BUL9 explained this to me; "George Fan liked the Torchwood because it showed that plants work together", and now, PvZAS!
- Dumb artworks in PvZ: Journey to the West. Bonk Choy looks horrible and more likely Fanmade.
- Poncho Zombie weaker than Knight Zombie in NDS, but stronger than Garg in instas! (Clap!)
- Plants are not unlocked via levels, making the pro and noob unsplit.
- Power Lilies can be attacked.. yeah sure, that's a good idea.
- Ugly plant designs, such as Pomegranate Machine Gun
- Full of OP enemies that you won't know their weakness. Oh, and if you don't know that, then, y…
Myself, I vote for Survival:Endless. Endless Zones are dumb, Survival: Endless had a bigger variety of zombies. PvZ2's zombie-exclusive-to-world system sucks. Survival: Endless was much more challenging, and the lawn didn't reset. Endless Zones are like Day 25 being repeated just again and again.Read more >
Welcome to the PvZ1 Club! In order to join, you must be a PvZ1 fan who played it.
I have PvZ2, but a PvZ1 club ain't a problem.
Yes, we have ranks!
Just join the club.
Must be playing since 2011. Ask for rankup once done.
In votes and discussions, they are usually more trusted.
Simply make a comment below.
These topics are important, and thus shall be written here.
Read more >
Alright, I now retire for damn real. I am going to explain why. I'm not being an attention seeker, a clone of someone who was cool or any elaborate bullcrap. The reasons are as it follows, below.
Now, what are all the four wikis sharing a rule the most? I'll admit, it's vandalism and spamming. What is worst-but-in-the-rarer-line? Cussing and posting pornography, pronography, or whatever you want to call it.
I could just come in chat and go wild insulting just for one's please. I never accept cussing. My limit would be sh*t. Sorry, but everyone who cusses, but I ultimately oppose this.
This wiki seems to not be learning the lesson, last year we did a vote EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF MAY (coincedental, of course.) And why was the vote taken down…
Read more >