There are some of my opinions/suggestions that I'm not sure if I should need to edit or add or erase them:
- Someone added: "So far, Fume-shroom is the most expensive plant in Dark Ages". Should I do the same with other worlds?
- There aren't any updated musics in Far Future (Theme, minigame, ultimate battle)
- Day 20 - Far Future has an other objective. If someone knows it, edit it "before what update".
- "Imp" page has two wrong words: "exept" and "execption".
- Wizard Zombie is looking onto the air.
- When Pianist Zombie turns into ashes, its chair is gone.
- Infi-nut is the only plant that its toughness is Elevated.
- When Sun Bean has been fed Plant Food, its color changes into light yellow.
- It is the second Zombot "having" Dr. Zomboss dressing up, the first being Zombot Plank Walker. (I'm not sure if I corrected that bold word, I'm still very confused between Present Participle and to-verb.)
- Explorer Zombie can instantly kill plants without smashing or doing something else.
- Some edited pages are still calling plants or zombies "he" or "she".
- When planted Grave Buster on a gravestone in Dark Ages, it will disappear. (I added this but not sure)
- "3 Tile" is shorter than "1x4" but it is longer, according to the almanac.
- Shield Zombie's weakness also can be Spikeweed and Spikerock. Is it true?
- It's unknown how Pharaoh Zombie can see and walk onto the house when its sacropagus is on.
- It's unknown if Imp Dragon can immune to napalm from Torchwood's PF effect.
- Sun-shroom in Pv2 is useful with the misson (Spend no more than ... suns)
- Using Hypno-shroom on Knight Zombie is also a good idea...
- There are Mecha-Football Zombies but there aren't Football Zombies in Pv2.
- Tombstones or gravestones can be spawned on Tile Turnip's Power Tile but Tile Turnip can't be planted on them. (Tombstones and gravestones)
That's all. I need your comments to answer all those trivias. Thank you very much for your help!
By the way, I guess lots of members in here are disliking me cause I edited a lot since I signed up, half of them are correct, but half of them are incorrect. If you want to say me something, just say all what I'm wrong or bad, I will do better next time.