Hey, you! Think you know enough about PvZ? Wanna brag on the forums about your vast PvZ knowledge? Then take the PvZ Trivia Qu-iz!
Here's a few question to test your PvZ knowledge. Go through each question, then check how many you got right. No fair checking the wiki or games for the answers!
Ready, Set, Answer!
- Which of the following Tribes dare NOT found in any Superpowers: Sports, Party, Mustache, Monster?
- In the Junkasaurus Hangar Bay in the GW2 Hub, you can see a plant/computer hybrid behind glass. What plant is used for the plant/computer hybrid?
- Besides using Magnet-Shroom, how can one remove ladders placed by Ladder Zombie without digging up the plant?
- In PvZH, Heartichoke can sometimes create an infinite loop where it can damage the Z…
Read more >
Hey you! Do you love PvZH? Well, I can't hear your answer, but I'm gonna deliver unto you a PvZH update all about tribes!
This is something that's been in my head for awhile. This is a semi-balance idea for PvZH all about tribes. There will be mostly two parts: Tribes and Tactical Superpowers.
- Snapdragon and Dragonfruit are now Animal cards.
- Apotatosaurus now conjures an Animal instead of a Root.
- Another idea I had was a new way for zombie pets to interact with Animal Plants. Maybe there could be a new Pet that boosts Pets and weakens Animals, but has the downside of conjuring an Animal plant for the enemy?
- Cyro-Brain is now a Barrel card.
- Prickly Pear changed to "When a Cactus plant takes damage, do 4 damage…
Read more >
Is uh.... is this it? All that months of waiting and THIS is the best they could do? Okay, let me rephrase that.
Tecku Talks: Battlez
I have.. almost nothing to say here. I mean really... this is it? Months of waiting, throwing Heroes in the backseat of your resources, and this is what they came up with? I mean granted, its not terrible, but its just... kinda there.
Well, lets start with the gameplay. An okay concept. Get Gold Bloom and a few selected plants and take on the hordes. Get points for beating zombies quickly, and your lawnmowers recharge. Not bad, there's some good potential there. Here the thing though: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BIG PVP MODE?!? This thing, this mediocre thing is what you're counting on to pump life back into Pv…
Read more >
Hello again everyone. Well, another big update for Heroes has come out, so it's ti.... .... .... ... sigh....
Alright, I won't lie here. I actually don't have a whole lot to talk about. Or rather, I don't have a lot of new material. Most of what I can say was said in the Colossal Fossils blog, except this time... it hits home ten times harder.
Look, I love this game. Love, love love it. I've spent copious amount of real world money (like, huge amounts) on this, and I don't regret it for a moment. This game was good to me. It was a game that I could have some fun with during my breaks amidst a twelve hour factory shift. It was a game that I could get one of my parents into, and have a match against them every now and then. It was a game tha…Read more >
Hey guys, let's talk about the future of PvZ for a moment. There's been a lot of talk on the forums saying things like "microtransactions ruined PvZ" or "PvZ is dying." While I'm not sure if that's true, there are some points worth talking about.
Tecku Talks About: The Future of PvZ
Let's start with the talk about microtransaction in the games, especially in the mobile games. People say that the transactions are "killing" the games, about how EA is "price gouging" us. Now, in my opinion, a lot of the talk about the microtransactions are overblown, but there are some serious issues on it. Let's go by each game:
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures was a Facebook game that first introduced microtransactions into the franchise. And.... yeah, it sucked.…
Read more >