Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In this blog I will list the prices that I think premium plants should have including ones that I think should be premium, sorted in ascending order.
- Fire peashooter:$1.79
- Winter melon:$2.19
- Cherry bomb:$2.39
- Citron:20 gems
- Banana launcher:30 gems
- Hurricale:40 gems
- Sap-fling:45 gems
- Homing thisle:45 gems
- Hypno-shroom:50 gems
- Lava Guava:55 gems
- Ghost pepper:60 gems
- Tile turnip:70 gems (but sun cost increases linearly by 200 sun per planting starting at 0 sun)
I would not want any price changes, besides tile turnip price change, to affect any other statistic of the plant (including sun cost).Read more >
I love snow peas because:
- They, in effect, do as much damage a repeater
- They look cute (especially in pvz1)
- They, in effect are like a Torchwood, except they also, in effect, do twice the damage to zombies from non-peashooter plants as well.
- They are unlocked way earlier than a Torchwood in pvz 1
- They are a lot cheaper than a winter melon
- They actually do direct damage unlike a Torchwood.
I love snow peas so much that they were the only plant I bought with real money in pvz2.Read more >