But...you just returned
Yeah yeah, and I'm staying, but my activity will suffer, due to me being in my school's military program, JROTC. No, I was not kidding when I said this. Discord staff is well aware, so I'm making wiki staff aware of this in case activity starts going south again, which it probably will. I won't leave anytime soon, however. I'm staying put on this wiki. If you have questions, comment below. Thank you for your time.Read more >
Here's a different kind of blog. I make a name for you in olde english. Comment below for one.
Here's mine: User of ShroomstagramRead more >
I decided to make a fan set for PvZ Heroes. The theme for this set is memes and animation, just because. It will be set up exactly like Galactic Gardens: 3 uncommons, 2 rares, 3 super-rares, 2 legendaries.
New trait: Fusion. These cards can be played on top of cards of a specific tribe or trait for combined abilities.
UPDATE: Smarty is completed. Feel free to add ideas. I might edit this to accommodate set 3 mechanics.
- Cost: 3
- Tribes: Nut Environment
- Ability: Plants here conjure From Paper to Screen cards when played.
- Description: At some point in a nut's life, it owns a shack of its very own.
Weed, Weedd, and Weedy
- Cost: 4
- Tribes: Leafy Flower Plant
- Stats: 3/3
- Traits: Team-Up; Fusion
- Ability: When played: Zombie heroes lose 2 brains this turn…
Read more >
I know, I'm behind, but I want to get this out of my mind and onto a blog, because! If one want to implement some or most of these changes, feel free to do so. This will be edited, later.
- Arm and head losing animations for Balloon Zombie, All-Star Zombie, and Super-Fan Imp.
- Overtime, make the yard a bit more paradoxal (Like, add a couple cracks after every 5 levels or so).
- Add a few more world gimmicks.
- Gold Leaf and Thyme Warp can be used on all levels where plants can be chosen, and can be obtained in Highway to the Danger Room.
- Depending on the gimmicks on the level, Hot Potato, Lily Pad, Tangle Kelp, and Perfume-shroom can be usable.
- Normal zombies will be affected by Pianist Zombie and Zombie King.
- All level will be fixed on the highest dyn…
Read more >
Starfruity did an idea, so why not me?
The celebratory class is a class of plants ready to party like 1999. Not only do they like to party (which makes other plants happy), but they also take from the zombies and give to the plants.
The icon resembles a party hat, and is colored purple. (Brainy is pink; Crazy is Indigo)
This class has plants with Deadly and Afterlife traits.
10 cards in this collection. They help give you a feel of this crazy deck.
When played: Adds 4 Puff-shrooms to your hand
Stats: 2 / 1
Tribe: Flower plant
"You can thank her for the mass array of Puff-shrooms in your yard."
Team-Up; When played: Zombies here can only attack every other turn.
Stats: 3 / 2
Tribe: Tree plant
"Forgive me if I sneeze a lot....Ah..ah..AAHH....…
Read more >