Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A buggy Chinese spin-off game has a lot of faults, and it needs to be sinned for that.
EDIT: waow im the most popular blog post, thanks sinners :D
also some rules
- you can request sins
- if you do request a sin, make sure it's a good sin
- nothing offensive
- this will probably never end, unless i tell it to
- have a sense of humor
- no sins related to other video games, unless executed in a clever or funny way
- This is a joke.
- Weird world selection screen.
- Opening cutscene is the same as the original PvZ1 cutscene, but uses its own logo.
- Crazy Dave tells you some gibberish in Chinese, then suddenly gives you Potato Hero.
- Why is it called Potato Hero when it's clearly a Wall-nut?
- Heroes are higher quality than their original counterparts, thus making them look out of place.
- Potato Hero gotten before Wall-nut.
- Baby Starfruit is on lawnmowers and gets stolen by a Robber Imp with a pelican.
- Robber Imp is confirmed pedophile.
- No music during Wall-nut bowling.
- +500 sun bonus.
- Unneeded boss battles.
- Various PvZ2 plants return in a .jpeg format. How lovely!
- Said returning PvZ2 plants have dual attacks. What is the point of this?
- This game gets an underwater level that works exactly like many other PvZCC creations.
- Laser Bean is confirmed piggy bank.
- Snapdragon has arms.
- Many non-upgrade plants use the upgrade seed packet.
- Mushrooms can't breathe in water because why?
- Two Potato Heroes.
- Infinite gems exploit.
- Cherry Carpet Bomb.
- The Robber Imp is stronger than a Gargantuar.
- Unneeded redesigns for returning PvZ2 plants.
- Squash Hero has pigtail leaves.
- Gravestone writing is still in English.
- Oxygen Algae doesn't make a whole lot of sense since plants need carbon dioxide to live.
- Peashooter Hero just wants to watch the world burn.
- Robber Imp ex machina.
- You get Zen Garden items for money.
- When a Hero is on top of another plant, that plant becomes useless.
- Even though most PvZ2 plants have been redesigned, Bonk Choy and Laser Bean still looks the same from PvZ2. (Sin by TheGollddMAN)
- Hero Plants can breathe underwater without Oxygen Algae. (Sin by Da F2P Scout)
- How are they going to get to the west while they're in underwater?
- Starfish and Electric Anemone aren't plants. (Sin by Electric Plants)
- The main menu has a child zombie however he is nowhere in the game. (Sin by Electric Plants)
- Snapdragon only breathes 3 tile ahead of it in one lane unlike the other games. (Sin by Lily8763cp)
- Carrot Missile Truck clearly doesn't look like a truck. (Sin by Lily8763cp)
- Fish Thrower Imp. (Sin by Lily8763cp)
- Pomegranate Machine Gun doesn't look like a machine gun.
- Red Girl Imp is scantily clad. (Sin by ScourgesCustomPlants)
- Squash Hero can throw rakes onto water.
- The fact that they continue to update it even though that people have long since become bored of PvZ1. (Sin by Gargantuar333)
- Flaming peas in water. (Sin by Electric Plants)
- Water Gun Grass. (Sin by Electric Plants)
- Day music is the only music played most of the time. (Sin by Reapeageddon)
- Vigorous Broccoli is not broccoli. (Sin by Electric Plants)
- Spider Devil Zombie. (Sin by CompliensCreator00)
- No boss level music. (Sin by Birdpool)
- Crazy Dave has literally two vocal sound that get annoying in many repeats. (Sin by Birdpool)
the people who have sinned are cool dudes
See related: RTNMTSA (FSWHPNMTSA)