Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Popcap has very recently released some information about an upcoming DLC for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare called the 'Legends of the Lawn DLC'. Here are some of the features which would come in the DLC:
- The return of the Gardens and Graveyards map, Main Street from having fixes
- Cyborg Plasma Pea - Peashooter variant (Probably a reskin of the Plasma Pea)
- Chomp Thing - Chomper variant which heals faster
- Jade Cactus - Cactus variant which is slow but has high health and shoots explosive ammo
- Centurion - Foot Soldier variant which is a single shot fire type
- Sanitation Expert - Engineer variant which is a toxic type
- Golf Star- All-Star variant which is rapid fire, sniper of the All-Star group
- Paleontologist - Scientist variant which is fire type and can act like a sniper
- Alien Flower- Sunflower variant which shoots spores which linger around enemy, the most unique of the Sunflowers
- Zombie consumables- Yeti Imp, Backup Dancer , Healer Zombie and Vampire Zombie
- Plant consumables- Laser Bean
- Brand new game mode- Taco Bandits (Capture the flag)
Here are some other possible inclusions:
- A brand new map
- Dr Zomboss boss, which had been mentioned previously for a while
- Another Garden Ops Boss
- New character abilities
Here are some extra details:
- The DLC will be arriving October 1st
- Characters which are provided in this DLC will be unlocked via packs instead of being handed out for free. This is reasonable as there are too many characters to just be handing out.
So what do you think? Are you excited? Be sure to include a comment below.