Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, everybody! Yeah, I know, , people may have made this before. However, these are my opinions:
- Imagine your in a zombie invasion. Would you even dare to run outside just to plant a plant? And how do you plant plants that quickly?
- Why leave your door open? Are you CRAAAAAAAZZY!?
- ZOMBIES! ATTACK US ALREADY! We've been in the selection screen for ten hours!
- Peashooters aiming anywhere but the head until 10 shots. Peashooters also aiming for the head when it's a headwear zombie.
- How plants take damage even if the zombie isn't actually biting them
- POWIE! You are unharmed!
- A conveyer belt? (Look at #1)
- Going outside just to hit a zombie? USE THE PLANTS!
- Yes. A zombie is weak, but the Football Zombie is fast, strong, and shows no sign of impairment. HO…
Read more >
There are twenty-five levels.
Rivers: You can only plant Power Petals on them.
Spear Tosses: Spears rain from the sky.
Kangaroos!: Many Zombaroos spawn.
Hunting Pack: Hunter Imps, Hunter Zombies, and one Chieftain Gargantuar spawn.
Kiwi Bomb: Turns Kiwi Bots around. Unlocked on Day 3. It looks like a kiwi bird.
Dart-shooter: Shoots poisonous darts at zombies. It's Premium. It looks like a Native American, as it's wearing a feather headdress and red warpaint.
Power Petal: Zaps zombies with Pulses of light. It's Premium. It looks like a Waterlily, but light blue.
Nukealyptus Tree: Tap to make it explode. Unlocked on Day 12. It looks like a birch tree with Peashooter eyes.
Poison Ivory: Uses its tusks to ram enemies. Unlocked on Day 16. It looks like …
Read more >