Hello, everybody! Yeah, I know, , people may have made this before. However, these are my opinions:
- Imagine your in a zombie invasion. Would you even dare to run outside just to plant a plant? And how do you plant plants that quickly?
- Why leave your door open? Are you CRAAAAAAAZZY!?
- ZOMBIES! ATTACK US ALREADY! We've been in the selection screen for ten hours!
- Peashooters aiming anywhere but the head until 10 shots. Peashooters also aiming for the head when it's a headwear zombie.
- How plants take damage even if the zombie isn't actually biting them
- POWIE! You are unharmed!
- A conveyer belt? (Look at #1)
- Going outside just to hit a zombie? USE THE PLANTS!
- Yes. A zombie is weak, but the Football Zombie is fast, strong, and shows no sign of impairment. HO…
Read more >
There are twenty-five levels.
Rivers: You can only plant Power Petals on them.
Spear Tosses: Spears rain from the sky.
Kangaroos!: Many Zombaroos spawn.
Hunting Pack: Hunter Imps, Hunter Zombies, and one Chieftain Gargantuar spawn.
Kiwi Bomb: Turns Kiwi Bots around. Unlocked on Day 3. It looks like a kiwi bird.
Dart-shooter: Shoots poisonous darts at zombies. It's Premium. It looks like a Native American, as it's wearing a feather headdress and red warpaint.
Power Petal: Zaps zombies with Pulses of light. It's Premium. It looks like a Waterlily, but light blue.
Nukealyptus Tree: Tap to make it explode. Unlocked on Day 12. It looks like a birch tree with Peashooter eyes.
Poison Ivory: Uses its tusks to ram enemies. Unlocked on Day 16. It looks like …
Read more >