Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Title says so. :P. Just to make it clear, I know there are majorities that didn't pass BWB. This is just to give my review, that is all. Anyways.....
- Day 1 - Cake. Well, it's a basic level.
- Day 2 - 3 Flags? Well, at least it's cakewalk.
- Day 3 - Chomp Chomp. Lost some lawnmowers while playing it.
- Day 4 - Freakin Imps and their annoying Low Tide ambush. At least it's beatable.
- Day 5 - I'm basically spamming Tangle Kelps.
- Day 6 - It's really fine. Plus, it introduces a new objective.
- Day 7 - Can't remember (true story :P)'
- Day 8 - Technically, I love bowling so this levels's ok.
- Day 9 - A four flag level?
- Day 10 - The bulb is Over.......yeah, I think I shouldn't use that joke, especially when people find it UP.
- Day 11 - Worth the win. I got a Bowling Bulb.
- Day 12 - My favourite tyoe of Brain Buster.
- Day 13 - I just bring instant-kill plants and Lily Pads. Overall, it's beatable.
- Day 14 - Hmmmmm,
- Day 15 - Thank god the Magnifying Grass exist in this game.
- Day 16 - Basically, it would have been cake if those Imps never stop bringing trouble. It's beatable, though it is luck-based.
- Day 17 - somewhat cake....
- Day 18 - I'm spamming Guacodiles.
- Day 19 - Woah nelly!
- Day 20 - Again, it's thanks to the Magnifying Grass. At least I got Guacodile.
- Day 21 - Fair enough
- Day 22 - I bring an Infi-nut to this level. Beatable, I suppose.
- Day 23 - I'm launching bananas in this level.
- Day 24 - Lost some lawnmowers, at least I won.
- Day 25 - Took me a lot of tries. After that, I finished it (like a bawz)
- Day 26 - I'm basically spamming Bananas
- Day 27 - Worth the win of this level. At least I got the Banana Launcher.
- Day 28 - All hail the glory of Magnifying Grass (yeah, I should probably stop the Mag Grass thanking comment, otherwise, this level is beatable, though it is hard)
- Day 29 - I sacrificed some lawn mowers.
- Day 30 - I won this level in one try..... :/
- Day 31 - considerably easy.
- Day 32 - I beat it on the first try. Surprisingly, didn't lose any lawnmowers.
- Tiki Torch-er - Low Tide ambush basically make it even harder (darnnit Imps!).
- Lily Pad and Tangle Kelp - I'm glad to see these two again.
- Bowling Bulb - I actually liked this plant, even after it is nerfed. Though, I can understand why it is nerfed though. Still, a good combination with Tile Turnips.
- Guacodile - last resort
- Banana Launcher - No zombies can escape from this banana.
- Pompadour Zmbie, Bikini Zombie and their conehead and buckethead variants - easy to beat
- Beach Flag Zombie - pffft, do you even zombie?
- Snorkel Zombie - I remember the first time I fought this zombie in the first game......
- Surfer Zombie - Not so tough when Magni is around.
- Deep Sea Gargantuar - I actually like the design. No biggie.
- Imp Mermaid Zombies - Stop spawning in front of my lawn you crazed minature lunatic of annoyingness! *Ahem, sorry 'bout that. Also, I've never seen a fictional mermaid this ugly.....uggh
- Octo Zombie - VERY OP, yes. But, honestly, to me, he's just a nuicanse (though I'm still shcoked by his packed 6 abs)
- Fisherman Zombie - A nuicanse, though I like the design and the death animation.
- Zombot Sharktronic Sub - I like the design. I can see why Zomboss liked it so much.
I liked it. It would've been better with Brainiac Manica or a new Zomboss entrance theme....oh well. Overall -
Levels = (8/10)
Plants = (9/10)
Zombies = (7/10, lost one point because of the Imps)
Music = (7/10)
Total - 31/40
Basically, I like this world. It's my opinion though, so no hard feelings right? ;)