Title says so. :P. Just to make it clear, I know there are majorities that didn't pass BWB. This is just to give my review, that is all. Anyways.....
- Day 1 - Cake. Well, it's a basic level.
- Day 2 - 3 Flags? Well, at least it's cakewalk.
- Day 3 - Chomp Chomp. Lost some lawnmowers while playing it.
- Day 4 - Freakin Imps and their annoying Low Tide ambush. At least it's beatable.
- Day 5 - I'm basically spamming Tangle Kelps.
- Day 6 - It's really fine. Plus, it introduces a new objective.
- Day 7 - Can't remember (true story :P)'
- Day 8 - Technically, I love bowling so this levels's ok.
- Day 9 - A four flag level?
- Day 10 - The bulb is Over.......yeah, I think I shouldn't use that joke, especially when people find it UP.
- Day 11 - Worth the win. I got a Bowling Bulb.
- Day 12 - My favourite tyoe of Brain Buster.
- Day 13 - I just bring instant-kill plants and Lily Pads. Overall, it's beatable.
- Day 14 - Hmmmmm,
- Day 15 - Thank god the Magnifying Grass exist in this game.
- Day 16 - Basically, it would have been cake if those Imps never stop bringing trouble. It's beatable, though it is luck-based.
- Day 17 - somewhat cake....
- Day 18 - I'm spamming Guacodiles.
- Day 19 - Woah nelly!
- Day 20 - Again, it's thanks to the Magnifying Grass. At least I got Guacodile.
- Day 21 - Fair enough
- Day 22 - I bring an Infi-nut to this level. Beatable, I suppose.
- Day 23 - I'm launching bananas in this level.
- Day 24 - Lost some lawnmowers, at least I won.
- Day 25 - Took me a lot of tries. After that, I finished it (like a bawz)
- Day 26 - I'm basically spamming Bananas
- Day 27 - Worth the win of this level. At least I got the Banana Launcher.
- Day 28 - All hail the glory of Magnifying Grass (yeah, I should probably stop the Mag Grass thanking comment, otherwise, this level is beatable, though it is hard)
- Day 29 - I sacrificed some lawn mowers.
- Day 30 - I won this level in one try..... :/
- Day 31 - considerably easy.
- Day 32 - I beat it on the first try. Surprisingly, didn't lose any lawnmowers.
- Tiki Torch-er - Low Tide ambush basically make it even harder (darnnit Imps!).
- Lily Pad and Tangle Kelp - I'm glad to see these two again.
- Bowling Bulb - I actually liked this plant, even after it is nerfed. Though, I can understand why it is nerfed though. Still, a good combination with Tile Turnips.
- Guacodile - last resort
- Banana Launcher - No zombies can escape from this banana.
- Pompadour Zmbie, Bikini Zombie and their conehead and buckethead variants - easy to beat
- Beach Flag Zombie - pffft, do you even zombie?
- Snorkel Zombie - I remember the first time I fought this zombie in the first game......
- Surfer Zombie - Not so tough when Magni is around.
- Deep Sea Gargantuar - I actually like the design. No biggie.
- Imp Mermaid Zombies - Stop spawning in front of my lawn you crazed minature lunatic of annoyingness! *Ahem, sorry 'bout that. Also, I've never seen a fictional mermaid this ugly.....uggh
- Octo Zombie - VERY OP, yes. But, honestly, to me, he's just a nuicanse (though I'm still shcoked by his packed 6 abs)
- Fisherman Zombie - A nuicanse, though I like the design and the death animation.
- Zombot Sharktronic Sub - I like the design. I can see why Zomboss liked it so much.
I liked it. It would've been better with Brainiac Manica or a new Zomboss entrance theme....oh well. Overall -
Levels = (8/10)
Plants = (9/10)
Zombies = (7/10, lost one point because of the Imps)
Music = (7/10)
Total - 31/40
Basically, I like this world. It's my opinion though, so no hard feelings right? ;)