Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PVZBronyGod - Air element
Brony Blast - at a certain chance can paralyze opponents for a turn. Deals 100% attack power.
Brony Wings - flies up and launch a destroying meteor. Deals 150% attack power. The striked opponent gets confused. 3-turns recharge.
Peterfetch - Earth element
Woodchop - piece of woods fall on opponents. Deals 50% attack power for each opponent.
Mud Strike - muds cover the opponent. Deals 50% attack power. "Mudded" opponents will have less accuracy and reduced attack power, by 25%. 2-turns recharge.
Dariusrulez - Air element
Sweg Smack - deals 100% damage.
Sweg Chant - can hypnotize a random opponent (including the Healing Station). 3-turns recharge.
Poopspyro7 - Fire element
TB Chop - slash the opponent with his trusty turkey baster.
Baster Blast - fires a medium-sized (and multicolored) blast at the opponent from his turkey baster. Deals 100% damage, has a chance of piercing, dealing damage to another opponent. 2-turns recharge.
Light Headquarter (1000/1000)
Light Healing Station (250/250)
IMCR8Z - Fumes element
CRAY-Z Tiles - creates a CRAY-Z tile with a random element. The tile will cause an effect on an enemy.
- Earth - does medium damage. IMCR8Z is also healed by half of the damage done.
- Water - does low damage, but the splash of water will also hit every other enemy.
- Fire: Does the most damage and the fire will cause damage over time for the next 3 turns. Using a Water Tile will put out the fire, however, and the Fire Tile thaws frozen opponents.
- Air - does no damage, but if used on a player it will blow them up into the air, rendering them unable to do anything for 2 turns.
Garden Allies - IMCR8Z summons one of four plants depending on his current element to attack. Only one plant can be active at a time. 4-turns recharge.
- Earth: Summons a Sunflower. The Sunflower will shoot at the enemy with the lowest health, including Health Stations and HQs.
- Water: Summons a Snow Pea. The Snow Pea will attack random enemies with no pattern and has a chance of freezing a player for a turn.
- Fire: Summons a Pepper-pult. The Pepper-pult will atttack the last enemy IMCR8Z attacked before he summoned said Pepper-pult and will keep attacking the enemy until he or she is KO'd, after which the Pepper-pult disappears. Naturally, this thaws ice.
- Air: Summons a Hurrikale. The Hurrikale will blow away the enemy player with the most health, doing no damage, but rendering them unable to do anything for 2 turns.
Bolt-Weed - Water element
Flood Pump - fires a laser of water, and renders the last fire attack useless. Deals 100% attack power.
Leech Crunch - bites an enemy, dealing 100% attack power. Heals himself for half the damage dealt when used. 1-turn recharge.
Iamarepeater - Air element
Air blast - deals 100% damage to one enemy and immediately remove helpful effect from target.
Wind healing hurricane - deals 50% attack power to all enemies. Heals by 50% of dealt damage. 2-turns recharge.
Tyabcd - Fire element
Fire Strike - fireballs fall from the sky, and will damage the light team by 50% attack power.
Spicy Food - Throws spicy food at the Light Team. They will have 50% less accuracy. 3-turns recharge.
Scaredy-Shroom - Earth element
Earth-quake - releases a quake, dealing earth damage to one foe. Deals 50% damage, has a chance of applying dizzyness. Dizzyness cause 50% less damage.
Little Helper - summons a damaging-partner tree minion who lasts for 3 turns that can use Earth-quake individually. 2-turns recharge.
Crazyzombie168 - Air element
The Imps! - throws random Imps at the enemy. The Imps will explode, dealing 50% attack power in the process. Sometimes, an Imp will explode, and become the team's minion.
Sonata FTW! - CZ becomes Sonata (human form, not in Anthro form, and LOLWUT) and sings, to cause discord on the Light Team. The chaos last for 2 turns. 5-turns recharge.