So, uhh... About that last blog... let me explain.
Gargantuars absolutely decimate Spkerocks in PvZ2. I know that. You know that. We all know that. Well, when I posted my strategy, this was before I downloaded the update, so I was not aware of Gargs being around now.
So... Sorry about all of you who lost PoD Because of me.
anyway... here's a new strategy.
Step one: Bring these plants:
- Twin Sunflower is the best sun producer in the game.
- Grave Buster for obvious reasons
- Imitater depends. Use it on one of the two above plants. Here's what you do:
Imitate Twin Sunflower.
Imitate Grave Buster.
- Winter Melon is a complete must for any Challenge Zone.
- Melon-pult does the same damage as Winter Melon, but is cheaper.
- Squash for Garg coverage.
- If you have an eigth plant, choose Citron.
The actual strategy
Place a Sunflower on the second column. Plant Food it. Bust graves and place sunflowers. Squash the first zombie. Once you build two columns of sunflowers, plant a Winter Melon in the first column on the lane of the second or third zombie.
Build 4 more WMs on column 1. Get Melon-pults on column 4.
Once Gargs come, you need some Garg coverage. What's a good plant for that? Believe it or not, Kernel pults! Plant 3 kernels on columns 5, 6, and 7 (6, 7 and 8 if you have Citron) on the lane of the garg. Once the Kernels butter the garg, Squash him. (If you have Citrons, plant them behind the Kernels. They will prove good.)
Build up a lot of sun, then dig up the Sunflowers and replace them with Kernel-pults and Melon-pults. Squash Gargs ASAP.
Your yard should look like this (If you don't have Citrons):
If you have any Questions, feel free to ask. Hopefully this is a good apology for the last one.