Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To me, these are the most awesome plants! In order, they are:
1st: The Gloom-shroom:
- Can severely damages all zombies around it with an attack rate of 4 normal damage per second. Perfectly used with Garlics, Movement-restricting plants (Snow Pea, Kernel-pult,e.t.c), Defensive plants (Wall-nut, Tall-nut, Pumpkin).
- Medium-high cost, especially in Day, Pool and Roof levels.
- Short range.
- Can be smashed by Vehicle Zombies, Gargantuars and Giga-Gargantuars if they appear in the same lane as the Gloom-shroom or killed by Jack-in-the-Box explosions.
2nd: The Winter Melon:
- Can deals heavy damage and slows down groups of zombies. A Winter Melon can severely weakens a Gargantuar if planted far enough.
- Very high cost.
- Slow attack rate.
- Zombonis are immune to the slowing effect.
3rd: The Cob Cannon:
- Acts just like a reusable Cherry Bomb.
- Can't be targeted by Bungee Zombies.
- Highest sun cost in the game. (100 x 2 + 500 (+ 25 x 2 if on Lily Pads or Flower Pots))
- Can't be protected by Pumpkins.
- Uses up 2 spaces.
- Long time between cobs' recharge.
- Can be eaten like normal plants.
4th: The Gatling Pea:
- Can be bought after level 3-4 (the first upgrade attacking plant).
- High attack rate.
- Non-AoE plant.
- Very weak if not used with Torchwood.
- High cost.
5th: The Doom-shroom:
- Cheaper than Cherry Bomb and Jalapeno (don't count the Coffee Bean).
- Very large exploding area (about 5x6).
- Higher cost in Day, Pool and Roof levels.
- Leaves a crater that can't be planted on.
Those are my favorite plants.
So what's yours?
Note: No "A Wikia Contributor"s comments.