Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yes, I am doing what Miles did XD Anyways, this is my personal favorite...and least favorite in PvZ2. I plan on maybe making a top 10 best and worst PvZ2C and PvZO plants and for top best and worst PvZ plants. Anyways, we'll start with the best. Also, this is my thoughts, don't question it XD
- 18.Toadstool-Chomper 2.0, creates sun, eats at a longer range and I think it eats faster, sure it costs money but still, Chomper does too, this thing makes poor Chompy here pointless (to be a premium that is)
- 17.Puff-shroom-Meaning of underrated, this thing when boosted (or in levels with Power Lily) can be VERY OP, the 0 sun, teleporting out and weaker health are meant to balance the plant because let's admit it, if it didn't do that, we'd be spam-placing them in order to do that OP plant food.
- 16.Stunion-I use it a lot, I almost put on the list, but I thought of better plants so it achieves the highest honorable mention.
- 15.Cherry Bomb-Explodes in a 3x3 area dealing heavy damage. While I don't use him normally, I do use him sometimes and a lot in Endless Zones.
- 14.Tile Turnip-Creates power tiles which spread plant food. While it seems op, I almost never use him in normal levels but I might start using it to give a couple Spore-shrooms a boost.
- 14.Premium.Power Lily-While unless with Imitater, it has a (very ) slow recharge, it gives free plant food. Plant Food can instantly recharge Cherry Bombs or give plants a boost, and we like boosts so...good! Though unless there's a gem sale, I'm never buying it because I don't buy premium plants.
- 13.Fume-shroom-Closer range Laser Bean that sometimes is better than Laser Bean (and the number 12 entry), it was VERY broken in one update that gave it splash damage but was removed the following update (with Potato's splash ;( )
- 12.A.K.E.E.-I honestly think this is better than Laser Bean, sue me. It deals more damage for lower sun cost and it's plant food is multi-lane. Also that face XD
- 11.Snapdragon-That powerful firebreathing, close-ranged dragon we all love (at least more Than most other choices), only problem is that it doesn't work with ice and sometimes the lack of projectiles can be annoying against certain zombies (MC Zom-B and Turquoise Skull for example) but as for the ice thing, apparently we might get that soon.
- 10.Hurrikale/Thyme Warp-Both set zombies back while sharing their own ways of being original. Thyme Warp does whole lawn but heals and Hurrikale sends 1 lane back and slows them. Thyme is sadly only in NMT but at least we got him in part one *cough* Gold Leaf *cough*.
- 9.Cactus-In PvZ, let's all admit it, she stunk, but in this game she gets a big boost. Going through multiple zombies like a Bloomerang, deals damage to zombies on it like a Spikeweed and has that boost plant food effect that turns a part of it blue like a...Torchwood? Anyways, I don't buy money plants but I enjoy using her in that one conveyor belt level and piñata parties.
- 8.Lava Guava-Reverse Ghost Pepper, explodes then deals the extra damage. I wasn't that hyped for it when it was first found but now I just love the plant. I don't use as much as Ghost Pepper but it's still decent. Only problem is that it doesn't work with ice plants (reason for Stallia?), you can't plant anything else on the lava puddle...AND YOU CAN'T DIG IT FOR SUN!
- 7.Infi-nut/Chard Guard-Both are pretty good, Infi-nut has well...infinite health (in a way) and Chard Guard is Spring Bean 2.0. Chard Guard is best for stalling and Infi-nut is best for Snap...dragons.
- 6.Celery Stalker-Pretty much Potato Mine and Squash but better, can almost kill a buckethead, deals heavy damage fast, has defense and even though the plant food is unoriginal, let me just say I finished the level that I had it boosted on in about a minute or less.
- 5.Red Stinger-Honestly, if you get an alliance almost as soon as the world your in releases, your off to a good start, and it is pretty powerful and original. Depending on where you plant it, it does different things. The defensive and semi-defensive are ok but in attack stance IT DEALS THREE DAMAGE EACH! Oh, and it fires fast too. OP much?
- 4.Ghost Pepper-Let's see why this is broken. 1.Immune to mostly everything. 2.Deals ok damage 2 tiles ahead and behind it. 3.Explosion in a 3x3 is strong. 4.Can be dug for sun after the explosion and 5.ALL OF THIS FOR 75 SUN AND A MEDICORE RECHARGE! (Like a Red Stinger, geez, what is with OP attacking plants having that recharge?)
- 3.Spore-shroom-So, when I heard this at first I thought "BROKEN" and you know what? It is still is, but also works. It creates more of itself when it defeats a zombie but doesn't work if A.On a grave, water, lava tiles etc or B.If it's on another plant. It also deals 2.5 damage and 90 damage to 3 zombies for its plant food. 90 DAMAGE. I'm so far using it only for fun but I plan on using this to help me beat NMT.
- 3.Endless Zones.Winter Melon-Ok, you'll all kill me if I don't put this but I personally don't like this plant too much, it costs a lot and is only useful mainly for endless zones, though I do think it's powerful in ToB so I put him here as 3.EZ to mark he's better than the above for Endless Zones. Ok? You happy now?
- 2.Sun-shroom-The best sun producer in my thoughts, creates 75 sun for 25 starting sun, plant food gives you 225 sun (and skips to final stage if it was in the first) and it's cute. Also, I heard it draws good (Ok, I had to make a SunShroom joke ok?)
- 1.Kernel-pult-Kernel, I use him so often. Deals normal damage most of the time but can also shoot paralyzing butter. This + Celery Stalker vs. Garg = Most likely plants win. Seriously, I combo it with Lava Guava and now Celery Stalker. He's the best plant in my opinion, being able to be used for fun and for being serious.
Gallery of The Best
- 18.Phat Beet-Everyone wanted Gloom-shroom, we get Phat instead...not that he's HORRIBLE, he was given as a hint for Garlic but still...it could've been done better, it deals less damage and Garlic is most likely it's only reason...which still needs Pumpkin for it's full effect and no more last stand endless or survival endless (in which we keep the same things we planted) so it becomes pointless, also, while I like Phat Beet, we could've simply been given Gloom back.
- 17.Pea-nut-Fan-service gone horribly wrong (well...a plant on the main bad stuff list is that too), it has weak health (even lower when first introduced), doesn't fire 2 peas at a time when it has 2 heads (the f***? What is the point of the 2nd head then? You know...other than the faster fire rate) and a plant introduced later which is better makes this money-costing one pointless...but at least that was introduced later. Also it's introduced in a world Which has its counter.
- 16.Snow Pea-Similar to Pea-nut, another plant makes this pointless for money, if this appeared in Ancient Egypt (way to go China) this would've not been here, but it does, and a plant at least 10% better than it was introduced...in the same update. NOBODY would buy it...at least it's good for beginners and one of the best peashooters T_T
And the bad stuff
(Note:At least 15-8 will not be "bad", but not good either.)
- 15.Electric Blueberry-Ok...I might get some hate but like I said above, this is in the "not bad but not good" category. While the fact that it can INSTANTLY KILL ANYTHING is good, it has a very slow recharge (or 40 seconds for any PvZ time nerds), almost always aims for the weak basic trio (I NEED YOU TO GET THAT GARG OR THAT MC ZOM-B RIGHT THERE!) and for some reason it costs ALMOST SEVEN DOLLARS! Almost 7!!! What? O_o
- 14.Sunflower-For being the 1st sun-producing plant, I can understand, but the game's biggest mistake? Giving Twin Sunflower in the 1st real world. If Twin Sunflower was given later, Sunflower could've had more use and maybe been more useful. That and the 1st sun-producing plant, it isn't good.
- 13.Peashooter-Like the above, 1st plant given but it lacks AoE (once again, 1st plant) and it suffers the same problem Sunflower had, getting 2.0 way too early in the game though Repeater had a (somewhat) better reason for appearing early so...I'll give that a break. Plant Food is worse too.
- 12.Cabbage-pult-So...let's see what makes this better than Peashooter...uh...AoE (somewhat) and better plant food. Just about it. At least this time it's useful for two worlds instead of one world it most likely was made only for.
- 11.Magnet-shroom-Why are you SO BAD in this game! You were SO OP in the 1st game but because of only three metal zombies in the game, you've lost usefulness! Though I do use him a lot in NMT because of Punk over here (and why he's 11 instead of higher on this list of the bad stuff)
- 10.Garlic-Suffers same issue as Magnet, so good in the 1st game, so bad in the 2nd...and all because of fan-service. It takes only like, 10-12 bites from what I see and the plant food...oh dear lord the plant food. Just...why? Also other than the fact Phat Beet exists, NMT doesn't seem like the best place to introduce it.
- 9.Starfruit-At first, I forgot about this and then I remembered something, there's a plant that does better AND is free called Rotobaga...and it also flies in BWB. Why do we need to buy this for money again? And it shoots backwards...like ANYTHING will get behind it. O_o
- 8.Strawburst-And once again, might get some hate but...what costs the same as this? What does that same costing plant do and how much damage does it do? I'll say the answers - Coconut Cannon, Tap to fire, 45 damage (same as full power Strawburst) for 1/2 the recharge time to fire another. Do I need to say anymore? While the splash is ok and the plant food is ok and I somewhat had a blast using it, it's this low because of a plant VERY similar and superior already existed...and this was a limited money-costing plant. F***!
- 7.Citron-Welcome to disappointment city, when plants you think are good are bad. Seriously, this thing seemed good at first, I mean, it costs 350 sun and has to charge its attack, that means it's good right...RIGHT?!?! While 40 damage is good, it pretty has Electric Blueberry's issue, that it takes forever to actually DO anything and it lacks splash, which seems with logic, it would because oh idk, THERE SEEMS TO BE A SPLASH WHEN IT HITS A ZOMBIE! The plant food saves it (somewhat) and it deals ok damage for the cost.
- 6.Bowling Bulb-Suffers from nerf syndrome. It was OP when first introduced and now it's awful. It takes a LONG time to fire and a long time to recharge. It only is spared from the bottom 5 because of the plant food.
- 5.Pea Pod/Torchwood-The only combo on the bad list, anyways, I honestly don't wanna admit it, but Pea Pod is overpriced sun-wise but as for Torchwood, I'm happy to say it being premium is pointless. Costing money, it doesn't give splash damage, meaning only plants like Pea Pod and Repeater and benefitted by it and it (for some reason) costs money when a better fire-pea related plant called Fire Peashooter exists...and is free. These 2 are only meant for each other in a combo-like fashion like maybe a plant like Garlic and something later on the list.
- 4.Bloomerang-I'm so getting hate from a certain user here (oh what am I saying, I already got hate from them XD) but let's admit it, while each of the other choices have some flaws, Bloomerang is the clear "awkward" one, like how every group of friends has that awkward one. Bloomerang only hits 3 zombies for 1.5 or 2 damage while the other options even A.Hit more, B.Attack faster or C.Do more damage. Let's not forget 3 of these better choices either cost the same or cost less than Bloomerang, it's only meant for Ancient Egypt (and maybe Pirate Seas) then left to be replaced or simply not used for the rest of time...but unlike the last three, at least this has an excuse for being bad.
- 3.Sweet Potato-For a while, my least favorite PvZ2 plant but...well...the bottom 2 are worse, anyways, Sweet Potato is reverse Garlic, sounds good right? Well...it costs 300 sun and has less health than a Tall-nut...WHY?!?! Garlic costs only 50 sun which is good for its cost, sure Garlic needs to be bitten and Sweet Potato uses the "force" but still! I got it because it's a gem premium and I've seen its uses but not that good.
- 2.Chomper-Oh gosh Chomper...now let me say this, IT'S WORSE THAN THE 1ST GAME IN WHICH IT WAS BAD ANYWAYS! But what's worse? WHAT'S WORSE?!?! They expect us to pay for it. You know what ELSE costs money and chews zombies? Toadstool aka Chomper 2.0, only worse thing about THAT is the sun cost but Toadstool makes it's own sun, this thing can just die in a fire.
- 1.Spring Bean-Now the thing that doesn't even need to cost money to make it bad, the SPRING BEAN! Let's see what's wrong. 1.Bounces zombies back only 1 tile (expect if you count Pirate Seas where it can splash zombies into water) 2.SLEEPS after that pathetic bounce for well...simply too long 3.Lacks health so it's pretty much a one-use wonder 4.Other than #1 in Pirate Seas, Chard Guard is better than it in everyway...expect for number 5...THAT OVERUSED BLOVER COMBO! I've used it before, I know it's good but it just breaks the game! I only use it on levels I've been trying to beat for the longest time, Spring Bean requires another plant to be decent and is replaced quickly otherwise, the previous 2 can work without having to be boosted and this has to be boosted in order to be DECENT! ...I rest my case.
Gallery of The Worst
COMING SOON- Top 10 best and worst PvZ2C/PvZO plants!