I was bored and hey, new cards have been released into Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, time to make a new random story!
- *Dr. Zomboss is lying down on his chair. His computer is being spammed with emails, and he looks over at it*
- Dr. Zomboss:Ugh. Who the heck is sending me emails? *clicks on one of the emails* "Hey, it's me, Brain Freeze. You locked the door, can you unlock it? I got some friends I want to show you." ...oh. *walks over towards the door at the end of his room and opens it, sure enough, Brain Freeze was waiting outside the door* What do you want?
- Brain Freeze: *walks into the room* Hey there sir. I wanted to introduce you to the new troops that came in.
- *Four other zombies walk in. One is wearing swimming gear, one is wearing a trenc…
Read more >
About time I jumped the heroes making ship. I would put this on the actual fan wiki, but I don't think the rules allow what I'm going to do.
Well, with the recent discovery of comics that imply two more heroes (BetaCarrot aka Beta Carrotina and Terror Former aka Huge-Gigantacus), I have decided to come up with my own ideas.
While some people have come up with new classes, and others have come up with three class heroes, I have simply come up with the idea of 2 class heroes (pretty much, semi reskins) but with different superpowers, at least, not the same three as the other hero had.
Edit - I have made two sets for the heroes' superpowers. One set being superpowers currently in the game and another set having only special superpowers. These ca…Read more >
Is this a record for most blogs I've made in a week?
Pretty much, this blog is made for what I believe the timeline for the PvZ Series is. Note, this is my opinion. It's not the same as everyone else's. Also, unless the date has to be specified, only the year and month will be mentioned.
One more thing. If stories are included, it's only stories I've made. Sorry Gamester, Plant Protector etc. It doesn't mean it isn't canon (to me), but it can confuse things.
- May 2008 - Crazy Dave, still called David, and Dr. Zomboss, who is alive and called by his first name Edgar, start their separate research.
- July 9th, 2008 - The first plant of "Modern Time"s awakens. It is a Peashooter. Other plants from the Day part of Plants vs. Zombies awake shortly aft…
Read more >
This isn't much. I wanted to try a different story style, with more of a "first person" perspective.
Maybe "MS" will like this one more.
I had this idea for a while now, but I had no idea how to make it "fit", though a certain event happened yesterday, and I can fit it in. Though this will be long.
One of the main zombie HQs got destroyed yesterday. I don't know how to describe the wreckage. The boss seems furious. I'll probably get in trouble. He already arranged a meeting with Scientist. He's going to mention me of course. Mention how I was asked to help, but I didn't. I couldn't! I tried, I sent troops out, but then...that man showed up...I...I don't even know who he is, but his hair was like Scientist's, he had goggles, and this …
Read more >
I don't know how many episodes will be left, but the main maps have been covered, "major" missions have been covered, and the new characters have been covered. The last few episodes might be near.
- *Kernel Corn is in the lab part of the plant HQ. He is walking down the halls when he notices Future Cactus working on something, with a tablet on near her*
- Kernel Corn: *walks over towards Future Cactus, who quickly turns off the tablet* What are you doing?
- Future Cactus:Nothing of your concern.
- Kernel Corn: *looks over her to notice a green substance* Then...what is that?
- Future Cactus: *looks at it too* ...ok. I'll bite. Do you remember that Tactical Cuke the plants of the past tried to use about 15 years ago?
- Kernel Corn:Yeah?
- Future Cactus:Well, I …
Read more >