Ok. Honestly, I can barely take all the drama going on right now.
I have to question why people want to get rid of all this "fun stuff".
First off, The Lawn. Ok, maybe I can get this, but not everyone wants to make an account for Discord. That's all I'm saying for here.
Next off is removing the Roleplaying Branch. I haven't said anything there because I haven't really been on, but here's my "two cents". Pretty much, even if you don't enjoy it, there are people that do. Please respect them. Yes, the PvZ RP wiki exists, but not everyone wants to go there, where there could be people they aren't used to. Plus, that has plants and such "dibbed", so if you want to be a plant/zombie, but somebody already owes it, you're out of luck for that plant.
F…Read more >
I know people are probably wondering why I haven't made a story lately, and it's simple. I've been doing something else with most of my time (and drama is happening right there so I've been trying to escape that) and the last story I tried to start, I ran out of ideas.
It's about time I make another one of these.
He finally let me read the entry he kept talking to me about today in his journal. First thing I notice is that he has the year wrong. Of course. They are barely taught the date properly.
But it's funny. A while ago, I would've avoided a journal talking about "lost memories" or the such, calling it madness or that the person got infected by propaganda. But everything that has happened lately...I've gotten curious. I've been s…
Read more >
Well, I didn't expect it to release today.
Welp. Time for me to make a story it seems. I've got a few ideas for this.
Let's see how it turns out.
- *Somewhere in space, a ship shaped like a cantaloupe is falling quickly across space, with a purplish aura following it, it is creating tentacles to try and grab the ship, inside are five scared plants*
- ???: *on the "wheel" of the ship* H...how are they?
- ???: *looking outside the ship* It's gaining on us!
- ???: *shivering* Oh...w...well, it can't be THAT bad what it'll do to us! *quickly shrieks and releases tons of spikes around himself, hitting one of the others by accident* Oh, sorry.
- ???: *looks at them as they wipe the spikes off them, and uses something on them to restore their health* Don't worry.…
Read more >
I've had this idea for a bit, though I've held off on it because of how...weird, it was. Though now, I will show it.
Thanks to Insanitor101 for doing something that could easily spark the start of this on the Ask the Plants thread.
Also, (I might be wrong) this is my longest story yet. If anyone gets bored, I'm sorry.
- *Cactus is walking through a forest, looking down at the ground, and following a foot trail*
- Cactus:I can't believe it. Someone, I assume a zombie, made Chomper a "wanted" plant, and then almost instantly after we find out, a Rogue Zombie comes and kidnaps him. What are the odds? Well, if I find them, I should easily be able to headshot that thing, and...*hits a wall* ow! I...*looks up and realizes she's at the zombie's base* Oh. …
Read more >
I didn't have time
gotten addicted to CPR, send help if you wish.to make one for a bit, but now here I am with a new part of the GW saga. I think we're nearing the end. Yes, even I don't know when this will end.
- *Scientist stomps into his lab, looking really angry. He kicks at a table, before placing his head against the wall, he sighs*
- Scientist:I...I feared this would happen eventually but...*groans* I shouldn't be like this, it isn't that much but still. That meeting was awful.
- *Flashback to a few hours prior, where Dr. Zomboss is sitting in a room with Scientist*
- Dr. Zomboss:Scientist. You know why I brought you here, right?
- Scientist:It's about the destruction of that HQ, isn't it? I have already sent our best Engineers to rebuild it, with t…
Read more >