Here is where you choose what general you are. Each of them have different advantages, disadvantage and special units.
- Shooters General-The most basic general, commands of all the peashooters of different kind.
- Flower General-Commands the flower troopers. They have weak attacks but excellent healers.
- Defender General-Helds the huge army of wall-nuts and other kinds. Tough guys with tough shells.
- Trap General-Silent but deadly soldiers commanded by a tricky person.
There will be more to come...
- Headwear General-Orders his troops to wear protective headwear in battle.
- Shield General-Uses shields on battle. They can also protect their allies with their shields.
- Weaponized General-Commandds well-armed but bad-hearted troops, mostly takes advantage on far distance.
- Tactic General-Uses different ambushes and special advantages like bypassing defenses to penetrate enemy lines.
There will be more to come.