Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dead Man's Booty is the challenge zone of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Compared to other challenge zones, this may be the easiest, because Spring Beans can be used to bounce Gargantuars to the water when close to the water.
- Twin Sunflower - For sun production
- Sunflower - For sun production. Replace with Twin Sunflowers later.
- Spring Bean - For early zombies and Gargantuars near water. Use together with Blover for lanes far from water.
- Pea Pod
- Winter Melon
- Blover - For Seagulls and Parrots
- Cherry Bomb
- Coconut Cannon (for Gargantuar levels)
Use two-headed Pea Pods or blow them away with Blover.
Pirate Zombie and Parrot
These zombies can be annoying when they appear early in a level. Blow them away with Blover.
These zombies have high health. Spring Beans can bounce them to water when near water. If they come in groups, use Cherry Bomb. When Imps land, plant a Spikerock.