Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Survival: Endless in different areas
Survival: Endless can be played in different areas by renaming saved file. No need to use Cheat Engine.
1. Pick plants in a Survival: Hard game and leave after starting it.
2. Go to the userdata folder C:\ProgramData\PopCap Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata and rename the saved file of a Survival: Hard game to Survival: Endless (game#_13).
Survival: Day (Hard) - game#_6 (# is the user number so look for game1_6 if user 1)
Survival: Night (Hard) - game#_7
Survival: Pool (Hard) - game#_8 (not needed because Survival: Endless is in a pool setting)
Survival: Fog (Hard) - game#_9
Survival: Roof (Hard) - game#_10
Survival: Endless - game#_13
3. Go to Survival: Endless and play it.
Survival: Roof Night (Endless)
2. Go to userdata and rename game#_35 to game#_30. (# is the user number so look for game1_35 if user 1)
4. Rename game#_30 to game#_10.
5. Go to Survival: Roof (Hard) and play it until flag 8.
6. Rename game#_10 to game#_13 and continue it in Survival: Endless.