Finally, This is my third part of the Book'o'Ideas! I definetly hope that you will use some of them!
Starting off, with some extremly basic plants:
1. Tomato - Cost: 175 Sun - Tomatos are a really good plant, but some people think they are not very useful. Tomatos spit some kind of goo in 4 tiles ahead of him, that if zombies step on it, it damages them slowly with 1 normal damage. It's like a Sap Fling copy, but in a different way. Plant Food does the same as Sap Fling. The recharge is slow.
2. Apple Bomb - Cost: 50 Sun - Apple Bombs explode if tapped on it, Damaging zombies in a 3x3 radius cross shape. Plant Food will make him create two copies of himself on a different tiles. The recharge is slow.
3. Stompear - Cost: 150 Sun - Basically, it's …Read more >
In this Blog Post im gonna tell you guys about some plants I came up with, that I would love to be in game! Note, that some of the ideas might be a fake concept that I stole from other contents. Note, that this may cause SPOILERS for the future content if possible!
- Thunder Pea - 175 Sun - Obtainable after Time Twister Level 1 - Shoots peas that zap zombies. A thunder pea can damage multiple zombies at a time, dealing some damage. Plant Food: Shoots 3 giant thunder peas that does massive damage, and that does 5x5 even massive splash damage. May kill Basics, Imps, Coneheads instant
- Nana-pult - 100 Sun - Obtainable after Time Twister Level 4 - Lobs bananas that is deadly to imps, a.k.a one shot kill. Plant Food: Magically turns into a fully loaded…
Read more >
Soo, i've been thinking of making this blog to tell you people what are my favourite plants in both PvZ games! But first, what I want you to do is tell me YOUR best and favourite plants in both games!
- Cob Cannon
- Winter Melon Pult
- Melon Pult
- Gatling Pea
- Cherry Bomb
- Snow Pea
- Twin Sunflower
- Cherry Bomb
- Torchwood ( Plant Food )
- Power Lily ( Plant Food ) ( Yes, There is a Plant Food effect for the Power Lily )
- Marigold ( Plant Food ) ( This plant is obtainable if you do stuff in the files of the game ) ( The plant food ability for the Marigold in PvZ 2 gives you 5-10 Silver Coins and then the plant dissapears )
I hope you have more plants for PvZ 2 that is you'r favourite!…
Read more >
So I just reached my 100th edit! Not Mainspace edit.. Pfffh, I wish! Im soo happy! I dont care if nothing happens if i have that many edits, but Woohoo! :PRead more >
- The End? - Unlock the new world, Time Twister!
- Brother in Arms - Defeat a level using Thunder Pea and Lightning Reed.
- Bananas in Arms - Defeat a level using the Banana-pult and Banana Launcher.
- Mythical Mistery - Defeat a level using only the Mythical Melon.
- Are we there yet? - Unleash the Time Twister Gargantuar.
- Old Times - Defeat a Time Twister level using only Peashooter type plants to defeat zombies.
- The End. - Battle the amazing Zombot Twister-tron 2000
Theese were my Achievement ideas for Time Twister! Hope you liked them.Read more >