This is my own challenge for PvZ. Share your own too! (Note: Challenges with achievement names means that it has its own picture. I'll create it later).w
If you can, please include a picture proof to your comment about finishing those challenges so I can know you don't lie.
- Get a streak of 20 in I, Zombie endless
- Get a streak of 20 in Vasebreaker endless.
- Earn 4 achievements at once (This can be easily done by combining 2 other achievements with "mustache" code and earning the achievement "SPUDOW!". If you already earn all or some of them, then create new profile.)
- Win Dr. Zomboss's Revenge without planting any kernel-pults
- Defeat a Gargantuar with only a Repeater and a Torchwood (Hint: Use Spikerocks to halt him from moving)
- Get 9990 sun in Big Time
- Get 9990 sun in Sunny Day
- Get to 10000 feet tall in Tree of Wisdom.
- Complete 100 flags in Survival:Endless.
- Defeat ZomBotany 2 without any defensive plants (Hint: Use Flower Pots and Scaredy-shrooms to protect your plant. Garlics will survive longer than other non-defensive plants because it'll survive 23 shots, but others can only survive 16 shots)
11. The Cobbing Master: Plant 10 cob cannons.
|The Cobbing Master: Plant 10 cob cannons in a level.|
12. The Yeti Project: Defeat 10 Yeti Zombies.
|The Yeti Project: Defeat 10 Yeti Zombies (number of Yeti Zombie killed/10)|
13. N.U.T.Z!: Plant 40 Wall-nuts in a single level (Hint: Play Last Stand)
|N.U.T.Z!: Plant 40 Wall-nuts in a single level.|
14. Pump it up!: Plant 40 Pumpkins in a level (Hint: Play Last Stand).
15. Perfect Cobbing: Win Last Stand using only Cob Cannons and defensive plants (Recommended to use my cobbing strategy to win this)
16. Smash Zombies Face!: Let Melon-pult or Winter Melon smash zombies face 1 time (HINT: If there's a zombie, let him, then plant a melon-pult or winter melon 1 square behind them)