Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is embarrassing. I found a huge amount of "i.e." misuse in articles.
Please note that i.e. is NOT the same as e.g. "i.e." is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase id est, which stands for "that is", while "e.g." is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, which stands for "for example".
DO NOT USE I.E. FOR EXAMPLES! USE E.G. INSTEAD!
e.g. - example
i.e. - that is/in other words
Use e.g. to introduce one or more possibilities among many.
- Sun-producing plants (e.g. Sunflower, Sun-shroom, etc.) can't be used on Last Stand levels.
- You cannot plant instant-use plants (e.g. Jalapeno, Cherry Bomb, Hurrikale, etc.) on Last Stand levels, before you tap the "Let's Rock!" button.
i.e. means "that is". Use i.e. when what you are introducing is equivalent to or an explanation of what comes before it in the sentence.
- Citron's Plant Food effect (i.e. the plasma ball) can instantly kill a Gargantuar.
- Winter Melon is my favorite plant (i.e. the plant that fires frozen melons to zombies)
- I hate insanely hard games, ___ Flappy Bird, The Impossible Quiz, and World's Hardest Game.
- This wiki (___ PvZ Wiki) is probably the best wiki ever.
- You can have some fun with other users on forum games (___ Ban the User Above You, Impossible to Win Game, and Ways to Die)
- ThePurplePi (___ that vandal rollback who creates lots of sockpuppets) is a betrayer.
- Cherry Bombs (___ the plant that explodes in 3x3 area) are useful for taking down lots of enemies.