Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This blog will have suggestions on how Popcap can bring the plants and zombies that they made in their spin-off games into their main games.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventures
- Aspearagus: Each shot from this plant deals 2 NDS and pierces 3 zombies.
- Popcorn: It takes 20 seconds to arm itself and deals 45 NDS upon exploding.
- Beet: It headbutts zombies that are in front of it. Each headbutt deals 5 NDS and can hit multiple zombies.
- Flaming Pea: This plant has already been announced to appear in Plants vs. Zombies 2, but I think that it could ignite zombies for 3 seconds. Ignited zombies suffer 1 NDS of afterburn with each second.
- Shamrock: This plant's projectiles penetrate 5 zombies. When zombies are near it, it hides itself in its petals. It can take 40 normal damage bites before dying.
- Bamboo Shoot: This plant launches exploding projectiles to any zombie on the board. The projectiles deal 20 NDS and explode in a 3x3 radious.
- Chilly Pepper: It explodes in a single row, freezing any zombies that are on that row and dealing 45NDS.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Fire Pea: See Flaming Pea above.