Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note that this is for the normal Plants vs. Zombies 2 and does not take the Chinese version into account.
- Scaredy-shroom: Decent early night time shooter, but increase of sun values and OP Sun-shrooms make it less worthwhile.
- Ice-shroom: Looks like a decent replacement for (boosted?) Iceberg Lettuce with or without Power Lily, with Iceberg Lettuce's Plant Food effect's freezing length (a buff, mind you), frosted after effect, light damage, and one seed slot.
- Doom-shroom: If the crater lasts one minute, then yes.
- Sea-shroom: If a nighttime pool level (Dark Ages/Big Wave Beach combo?) existed, then yes.
- Plantern: What point is there in using this? Countering zombies?
- Pumpkin: Good, would be highly useful in the right situation.
- Flower Pot: Height boost for plants?
- Coffee Bean: I guess for waking up sleeping Spring Beans and Coconut Cannons, and speeding up awake plant functions.
- Umbrella Leaf: Yes!!!!!!!! Do you have any stinking idea how many freaking problems this plant could solve?
- Marigold: If it costs 0 sun, has a fast recharge, produces several coins with Plant Food without committing suicide, and never slept, then it would be decent outside of the Zen Garden.
- Gatling Pea: If fast recharge, 400 sun, and shot four peas!!!!!
- Gloom-shroom: Decent against Imps and Prospector Zombies, but elsewise, eh... Phat Beet?
- Cattail: Big Wave Beach Homing Thistle with 2 one-hit projectiles instead of 1 two-hit projectiles?
- Gold Magnet: You can collect every drop on screen with one swipe, so who knows? Maybe it could collect metal objects and put them in your coin collection?
- Cob Cannon: Same as before, but it should reload every 30 seconds and cost 700 sun.
- Explode-o-nut: Boost a Bowling Bulb or... destruction equals "CHA-BOOF!"?
- Giant Wall-nut: You might as well use a Tall-nut.
- Giant Sunflower: Twin Sunflower that produces one giant sun worth 100 and blocks low flying zombies.
- Giant Marigold: Double Marigold with low-flyer-blocking?
- Sprout: Why?
- Marigold Sprout: Again, why?