I've been here for two and a half
Jeez, that's a while.
That's two-thirteenths of my life, spent here (well, since my acc was created, I obviously have only been active for like half that time, but still.)
The only other site I've had an acc for for this long is FB, but tbh that's no accomplishment.
point is, this is kinda exeggciting.Read more >
"can't spell 'success' without 'succ'!"Read more >
If you want to give me a nickname you can call me BP.
Literally all anyone is allowed to use in the wiki. If you call me "Bird" then you're only proving your lack of literacy.Read more >
Peashooter - peashooter (10)
Sunflower - sunflower (9)
Wall-nut - wallnut (7)
Potato Mine - potatomine (10)
Cabbage-pult - cabbagepult (11)
Bloomerang - bloomerang (10)
Iceberg Lettuce - iceburg (7)
Grave Buster - gravebuster (11)
Bonk Choy - bonkchoy (8)
Repeater - repeater (8)
Twin Sunflower - twinsunflower (13)
Kernel-pult - kernelpult (12)
Snapdragon - snapdragon (10)
Spikeweed - spikeweed (9)
Spring Bean - springbean (10)
Coconut Cannon - coconutcannon (13)
Threepeater - threepeater (11)
Spikerock - spikerock (9)
Cherry Bomb - cherry_bomb (11)
Split Pea - splitpea (8)
Chili Bean - chilibean (9)
Pea Pod - peapod (6)
Lightning Reed - lightningreed (13)
Melon-pult - melonpult (9)
Tall-nut - tallnut (7)
Winter Melon - wintermelon (11)
Laser Bean - laser_bean (10)
Read more >
Very heavy WIP! The wave box is not even close to done, I suck at wikitext!
In this post, I'll be posting mod ideas that are not typical hacks, usually dangerroom mods or level mods. Note that I'll be using codenames for most of the characters.
- If an idea mods a level to have Jams, this doesn't necessarily mean there will be NMT zombies. However, some Arcade zombies may be allowed to appear, it's your choice, since I can't make these.
- Assume these are all SeedBank levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Assume these are levels, and not modified dangerrooms, unless otherwise noted.
- Stuff like "L(number)C(number)" mean a location. L=Lane, which
is CANONICALLY horizontal. C=Column, which is CANONICALLY vertical.
- Lanes are counted top-to-bottom.
- Columns are …
Read more >