Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi guys! I have wanted to make question for you about PvZ, the special way! So here for PvZOS!
On the first day, means today, You choose one of the choices: 20 points group, 40 points group, 60 points group and 80 points group:
- For 20, There are the very simple question that you don't need to have thinking! (0.5 per ques) (Update each 3 days)
- For 40, There are easy (1 per ques) (Update each 2 days)
- For 60, There are medium (3 per ques) (Update each 1 days)
- For 80, There are hard (5 per ques) (Update each 1 days)
You can only answer the questions from the group you chose, to complete the group, you have to answer as least for 5 ques. After 2 weeks, you can re-choose the groups
When choose, you can decide to or not to pick the "Double Dare" star (NOTE: Player chose 20 points group cannot pick star),if in 2 weeks you answer more than 5 questions and all are correct, your points will be double up, if in 2 weeks you answer less than 5 ques or one of the 5 ques is wrong, your points will halve and that points will save for other.
Each 2 weeks, the user who has the highest points I set will be the winner, and the prize is:
- +1st: I'll make the next PWAB extra episode on your ideas and you'll get the halved points from the victims! or can make the 2 own questions and get the halved points from the victims.
- +2nd: You can draw your own episode and I'll post it on PWAB extra episode or or can make the 1 own question
- +3rd: You'll get 20 points
So what are you waiting for, Sign up and play!
Players (Limitation: 20 users) (8 player!)
- Minh: (80 points group with Double Dare Star): 15 points (Will be halve)
- Milesprower2: (60 points group) 9 points
- MVZMW: (40 points group with Double Dare star): 4 points (Will be halve)
- Drek'TharSuperSword: (60 points group): 3 points, CattailsWelove: (40 points group) 3 points and Moon Snail: (60 points group: 3 points
- DylanDylan54321: (60 points group with Double Dare star)
- PvZBeast234: (60 points group)
These 2 weeks set points:
- 1st: 40 points
- 2nd: 30 points
- 3rd: 20 points
The save points: (Minh's and MvZ's points)
20 points group
- 1. Name of 5 plants that are single use?
- 2.What is the music in Final level?
- 3.The first food Crazy Dave eaten?
- 4. Thing based on Nobel Prize?
- 5. What is based on the rule at the swimming pool?
- 6.How many zombies have their own seed packet? And What are them?
40 points group
- 1.Related to: 1 time plant, 5 pots have plants
2.Can Bungee Zombie steal the whole body of Potato Mine when it doesn't have explosive?Answered by MVZ 3.Why is Ice-shroom's face's sad?Answered by MVZ 4. What does Repeater want?Answered by MVZ
60 points group
- 1.Invisible self, but visible to other?
- 2.Unsramble and excessive words question: Is Crazy Dave's name is up up right right left down left down B A that belong in the shop of what?
3.Name of 5 plants that when you modified them, their picture on the seed packet didn't change?Answered by Moon Snail 4.Why is Newspaper Zombie angry when his newspaper is torn?Answered by Miles
80 points group
- 1.On your lawn, there are 9 balloon zombies, 1 zombie, 3 Zombonis, 12 Bungee Zombies, 1 Zombie Yeti and 7 Dolphin Rider Zombies. You plant a cactus at the lane has 2 Balloon Zombies, you plant an other Cactus on the pool at the lane has 1 Baloon Zombie, you plant another Cactus at the 5th square and the Balloon Zombie is at the 6th square at the pool, you plant a Cactus in the first square in the lane that 5 Baloons Zombies are floating there, too. So how many legs are standing on the lawn? Know that 5 Bungee Zombies are in the first column and all Bungee Zombies have stole the plants?
2.What is this plant: KEY WORDS: -Proposed by H.Vogel in 1979 -Spiral -Van Gogh's most famous series of paintingAnswered by Minh
- 3.What is this (Hint: Related to plants) Object edge Plantern range Spikeweek