Okay, here are the answers. I think I might have been overly mean, so apologies.
1. In her last moments of life, Sarah was smiling.
This was the last sentence of book 2 in the Tunnels series, Deeper, excluding the epilogue. Intense scene.
2. Mio! I don't want to fade! I will not fade! Even if I must possess you! Mio ... don't ... let ... me ... fade ...
This was from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Near the end. Raem got somewhat desperate.
3. "Thank God," said the man. "At least one of us will not starve."
It's a quote from Children of the Mind (and possibly Xenocide, too,) and it's attributed to The God Whispers of Han Quing-jao. Which is a fictional thing specifically for the Ender saga. I suggest you google the entire quote, it's hilarious, though a little graphic (in terms of internal organs.)
4. Goodbye, Doctor. Thank you for trying.
These were Rita's last words from Doctor Who, season 6, episode 11, the God Complex.
Milesprower2 correctly guessed that this was from Doctor Who. Kudos.
5. Don't you dare! That triforce is mine! I stole it fair and square!
This was from The Legend of Zelda, and it was said by Ganondorf. TheMostAwesomer was almost correct, it was from the anime, not a game. And MeVsZombiesMeWin managed to get the person who said it right. Ganondorf then released a blast of magic, forgetting about the fact that he was in a magical prison, so it just deflected against the walls and knocked him out.
6. Genius detective proved to be a freud. I read it in the paper, so it must be true. I love newspapers.
This was from BBC's Sherlock, season 2, episode 3. The Reichenbach Fall. Moriarty was imitating the average citizen's reaction to finding out Sherlock was fake, which he wasn't, long story.
7. Blow, fan! Blow like the wind!
Another long story, it's a quote from the Thumbnation short film Bat Thumb.
8. You know, there's a big world out there, filled with desperate orphans who would gladly swim across an ocean of thumbtacks just to be eclipsed by the long shadow cast by my accomplishments.
This was from the film A Series of Unfortunate Events. I prefer the books, but the film wasn't bad. If you couldn't tell, Olaf's a bit arrogant. And not exactly nice.
9. Let's play good guys against bad guys.
Said in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask by the Moon Child wearing Majora's Mask. I think, though, you need to acquire the Feirce Deity's Mask for him/it to say this.
10. Once the monsters had blackened our memories, the demon devoured them.
Also from Crystal Chronicles, it's from the diary entry from the end of your 10th year.
11. HAHAHA FLOATING MUSHROOM!
Okay. I was incredibly mean with this one, so mean that ... well ... I'll just say. It's a quote from 15 minutes into episode 2 of an obscure Feed the Beast Let's Play. Alex Diener's, if you want to know.
See? Mean. Sorry about that.