Hey there everyone. I have finally escaped the cruise alive, and I just need to get to the plane and drive home. I would say I enjoyed my 5 days along the way, and even visit the Mexican Coast (in which they paste Spanish onto signs and have Spanish only TVs).
Also today is my birthday! If you remember from my last birthday blog, I am 14. So you might as well get ready for some more stuff done.
Also I won't be on the Ninja Kiwi games for a while. I will still be on the forums as "jluc410", find me there.
Adios, Plants, Zombies, and Kabloomimigos!Read more >
Boy, my life is going as bad for now.
BF10 here, with some announcements that is making me inactive here more heavily. By this blog I will surely get below 25 on the staff review thing, but I don't care too much.
Here is the following:
- First off, I am having exams, so my activity here is cut down to size. Unlike most of you, I am stuck at school until early June. Stressed out about those upcoming, so I need to study and try hard.
- I am more interested in Ninja Kiwi. In my opinion, Bloons TD Battles Mobile is more balanced than Heroes just because luck factor is not a thing here. You just have to play with skill. Also late game players are less likely there than in Heroes. Just rush with regrow zebras and your opponent is having seizures. But in…
On April 11, 2017, two things is going to happen.
First and more importantly, I will be going to a field trip for not 1 day, but 3 days! I will bring my phone with me and try to be active if possible, but don't expect too much activity. And even then after I come back, do spring break and all, my activity would still be down for a while. Due to this, you might not want to demote me if I don't come back for around two weeks.
Next, Windows Vista is also losing its support tomorrow (April 11th), which means no more updates and support for the operating system. This would be a great time to upgrade your computer if you have one running Windows Vista (since many found Windows Vista quite a bad OS anyways). More info on Microsoft website.
That will…Read more >
Its that time of year where we can review the Hurt and Heal competitors. Lets review the outcomes.
On October 2, 2015, started the first Hurt & Heal of the whole series, featuring many plants in PvZ2. The game has been very popular during its time, and 1,030 comments in total. The game ended in November 13, 2015.
It was made before Jurassic Marsh was even a world. Thus, only up to Neon Mixtape Tour Part 2/Side B. Many battled for Spore-shroom (for some reason). It got brutally beaten up to 18th. Then they targeted Winter Melon and got 9th. My role was to create distractions. The game ended with Imitater, the victor.
But it did not end there.
Shortly after the game ended on November 12, 2015, the Hurt and Heal industry still did not end. I mys…
Read more >
WE HAVE A WINNER IN ALL...
Thanks for playing!
Another revival to hurt and heal for the 2017 year. Our new topic - Plants vs. Zombies Heroes!
In this game we will use 5 heroes, 5 legendaries (one for each class), 5 events, and 5 super-rares
Also, remember User blog:BF10/Vote for your winner in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes!? If you did, this is your new spot for votes. The previous items are still used.
- You may only vote every 3 hours.
- After 13 eliminations, this will go down to 2.
- After 27 eliminations, this will go down to 1.
- All characters start at 10 HP.
- The max amount of HP a character can have is 20.
- If I give you a reply, that means your vote has been entered.
- You have 3 HP at your disposal to hur…
Read more >