This is my version of "Everything Wrong with Neon Mixtape Tour". Yes, I know Lily just made one, but this reveals everything wrong in my opinion of Neon Mixtape Tour.
I have yet to play Neon Mixtape Tour, and I will create a section on Side B once it comes out.
- The world background is night, it looks like night, but sun falls out from the sky and the levels are called "days".
- Cactus was so useless in PvZ1 the PopCap team had to remake Cactus's ability in this game.
- Cactus is a mix in the game just like in PvZ1.
- How do sound waves deal damage?
- How can zombies react to a jam if they have no visible ears?
- Magnet-shrooms can pull off the Punk Zombie's entire head, I mean come on, it's not like the Yeti's robotic head, I know it has metal, but still!
- Certain zombies can only activate their special abilities when a certain jam plays.
- What's the point of Celery Stalker having two heads if only the back one attacks?
- Excavator Zombie can still shovel up in Celery Stalker in its hiding phase. Once, again PopCap, you defy physics.
- Now in Big Wave Beach, underground plants (for example, Potato Mine) can't be planted on Lily Pads. Well, some logic returns from PvZ1.
- Letting Punks push back the endangered Phatbeets in Day 5 is the key to beating the level.
- How does Glitter Zombie crush plants with her roller skates? That's like a zombie crushing plants with their shoe! Well, thank goodness the ol' logic from PvZ1 returns involving Spikeweed and Spikerock.
- Glitter Zombie copies its ability from the Zomboni in PvZ1.
- Glitter Zombie's rainbow somehow grants 100% invulnerability to zombies behind it. Well, Spikerock is here to get rid of Glitter Zombies 24/7.
- If Thyme Warp heals zombies, it should rewind the player's actions with plants too.
- Thyme Warp in the trailer does not smile.
- Thyme Warp is only usable in Neon Mixtape Tour. Dang it, PopCap, you better stop doing this!
- What happened to MC Zom-B's microphone?
- The microphone of MC Zom-B's is like a sword or knife because of how well it kills plants.
- Why is it called Neon Mixtape Tour if there are no mixtapes?
- Hair Metal Gargantuar's name. Why call it that when it should be called Heavy Metal Gargantuar?
- Again, Gargantuars appear before the mini-boss battle.
- The shockwaves of the Hair Metal Gargantuar are too powerful.
- How are there a lot of arcade games in the player's backyard?
- Glitter Zombie's almanac reference Disco Zombie's theme from Garden Warfare.
- Neon Flag Zombie's almanac shows it without a flag.
- MC Zom-B uses its attack when it is in a Sap-fling or Lava Guava puddle, even when no plants are in its radius.
- No UB (Ultimate Battle) or DM (Demonstration Mini-game) soundtracks.
- No note found in Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 16.
- Thyme Warp can heal the Zombot, but by only one-third of life. Maybe Thyme Warp will be used in Zomboss battle?
- Lately, all recent premium plants cost $4.99. Any reason for this?