The following is a parody of CinemaSins. If you are not familiar with them, you probably want to watch their videos.
Like always, you can submit sins in the comments. If I approve of it, I will add it to the sin list. In order for me to approve it, it must meet all these conditions:
- The subject of the sin can't be about anything that is not in the international version. But it can be something like "Wall-nut is too similar to the White Radish." But you can't submit sins like "In the Chinese version, Cabbage-pult lobs 2 cabbages at once, instead of 1." (These are made up)
- It must relate to Lost City or Lava Guava.
- It cannot be false.
- It cannot be something I already stated.
- For sins that involve pictures, such as a frame, include the picture with it.
- It must be clear what it is.
- Try to submit interesting sins. Don't submit lame sins such as "Bowling Bulb exists." Try to do something like "Lava Guavas apparently burn minecarts. With that logic, it should burn the grass lawn or the ice in Frostbite Caves."
Types of sins include animation errors, grammar mistakes, poor visual effects, similarities to other games, anything that defies common sense, logic, or physics, and historical inaccuracies.
Below is a link to the sins list. Hope you enjoy it!
Also, just a quick question: