You will see something interesting by doing options below:
- Wait until the second flag, you should have 1 flower pot and squashes.
- Plant a flower pot on the 9th column, then a squash.
- When a Gargantuar comes, the squash will squash it and it will throw its imp in the 6th column (only if it just enter the roof, though).
- It has 300 health on most versions.
- It takes about 3–4 instants before you kill it.
- It has the red eyes.
- It has its mini form.
- The giga form of Gargantuar.
- Some versions = Infinite health.
I got a very good strategy, but when I play the 20th flag, no gigas, but next flag (the flag with gigas), I can't kill them with 4 Cattails and 8 cobs, only a lawn mower can kill it (it means you can never win over this 21th flag).Read more >