Unlife of the Party is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 1 to play and has 1/1. He does not have any traits, and his ability gives him +1/+1 every time a zombie is played or made. His plant counterpart is Muscle Sprout.
His name is a portmanteau of "undead," referring to the fact that he is a zombie, and "life of the party," referring to his costume.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Dancing Party Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: This gets +1/+1 when you play a Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
His archenemy is the Wall-Flower.
- Set change: Basic → Premium
This zombie is a stronger Backup Dancer as he has the same tribes as well as a powerful ability. Disco-Tron 3000 is a good combo with this, because the Unlife of the Party will get +3/+3. Barrel Roller Zombie will also give him +3/+3 for both him and the Swabbies he makes when he is destroyed. If you do not have Disco-Tron 3000 or Barrel Roller Zombie, any zombie that can get out others in one play like Disco Zombie, Dance Off, or Triple Threat is an alternative since they give him +2/+2. Imp-Throwing Gargantuar can also help, as every time he is damaged, he will make a Swabbie on the field, which will increase Unlife of the Party's stats. Using zombies that can boost this zombie such as Loudmouth and Coffee Zombie can help out as well.
It is best to play Unlife of the Party only when you can flood the field with multiple zombies during the same turn. Otherwise, he will get destroyed quickly. Play him on an empty lane so he can unleash his full potential. Try to keep him alive as long as possible, as every new zombie that you play or make makes him stronger. You can use health-boosting tricks such as Camel Crossing to keep him alive as well.
When this appears unboosted, use any damaging plant or trick to destroy him. However, when he gets boosted, you may use instant-kill tricks or transforming tricks such as Goatify and Transmogrify. You can also use Shamrocket or Doom-Shroom to destroy him (as well as other strong zombies for the latter) if he gets too powerful.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Unlife of the Party.
- A "wallflower" is a person who is introverted, meaning someone shy.
- However, in his description, "wallflower" is spelled "Wall-Flower," humourously making it sound like a plant from a Plants vs. Zombies game.
- In the Brazilian version, he is called "Night of the Living Dead."
- The roadcone he is wearing also appears in Professor Brainstorm's winning animation, where he puts one on his head.
- When being played, his left hand is replaced with his right hand. Also, just before he finishes his "being played" animation, his right hand is replaced with his left hand.
- If one looks closely, his head is not connected to his body.