Unlife of the Party
|Tribe||Dancing Party Zombie|
|Abilities||This gets +1/+1 when you play a Zombie.|
|His archenemy is the Wall-Flower.|
Unlife of the Party is a premium uncommon zombie card appearing in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 1 to play, and has 1/1. Its effect gives itself +1/+1 every time a zombie is played or summoned. Its plant counterpart is Muscle Sprout.
Unlife of the Party appears to be based on Conehead Zombie's Summer Nights costume in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its name is a portmanteau of "undead," referring to the fact that it is a zombie and "life of the party," referring to its costume.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Dancing Party Zombie
- Abilities: This gets +1/+1 when you play a Zombie.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
His archenemy is the Wall-Flower.
- Set change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Uncommon.
It is best to play Unlife of the Party only when you can play multiple zombies during the same turn. Otherwise, it will get killed quickly. Place it in an empty row so it can release its full potential. Try to keep it alive as long as possible, as every new zombie that you summon makes it stronger. This zombie is a stronger Backup Dancer as it has the same tribes, except it has an effect. The Disco-Tron 3000 is a good combo with this, because the Unlife of the Party will get +3/+3. If the player does not have the Disco-Tron 3000, the Disco Zombie or trick Dance Off will do as well since they will still let this zombie get +2/+2. Using zombies that can boost this zombie such as Loudmouth and Coffee Zombie can help out as well. Otherwise, treat this as an alternative version of Paparazzi Zombie.
When this appears unboosted, use any damaging plant or trick to destroy it. However, when it gets boosted, you may use instant kill tricks or Goatify. However, if you're using Goatify, watch out for Zookeepers or Cat Ladies.
- A "wallflower" means one who is introverted.
- It has a roadcone on its head but has the same amount of health as a Zombie.
- If the zombie hero plays a zombie with the Gravestone trait while there is an Unlife of the Party on the field, the Unlife of the Party will not gain the stats boost until the Gravestone Zombie is revealed at the start of the zombie tricks phase, because Gravestones are technically not new zombies.