Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Sticky Goop
Unicorn Chomper is a Special variant of Chomper in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. The Unicorn Chomper is unlocked when the player reaches rank 313, the maximum rank in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, prior to February 2017. The Unicorn Chomper is also given a unique ability named Rainbow Warp, which makes the Unicorn Chomper quickly run forward a short distance, similar to the Scientist's Warp. This ability is an alternate ability to the normal Burrow ability, exclusively for this variant. His weapon was revealed in a live stream to be called the Unicorn Chomp.
With his mystic horn and toothy grin, the Unicorn Chomper isn't just the rarest of the rare, he's the coolest of the cool. Impress and dazzle friends and enemies alike!
Awarded to only the most dedicated Garden Warfare players, the Unicorn Chomper is beyond rare.
- His appearance resembles Bjorn from the Peggle series, another game series created by PopCap Games.
- He is the only Chomper to have visible nostrils.
- His Rainbow Warp ability has the same animation as the Spikeweed ability, during the sequence where a Chomper appears to "vomit" up a Spikeweed.
- He is the only Chomper, and the only plant for that matter, to have visible gums.
- He is the third plant to have human teeth. The first is the Chester Chomper, and the second is the Disco Chomper.
- Him, Chester Chomper, Law Pea, Agent Pea, and Yeti Chomper are the only plants to have hair without the use of customization.
- Unicorn Chomper and Z7 Imp are the only two Special characters. Both cannot be obtained normally through the game, as you must reach rank 313 in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for Unicorn Chomper and pre-order Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (or buy the Deluxe Edition of the game) for the Z7 Imp.
- They appear in Graveyard Ops in the special wave "Mystic Mayhem".