| Undead Space|
Grow your pile of Zombies to outer space.
Undead Space is an achievement unlockable for the iOS and Android versions of Plants vs. Zombies. In order to complete it, the player must kill 10,000 zombies or more and then scroll to the edge of space on the Leaderboards screen. The player can keep track of their kills by going to the Leaderboards.
To earn the achievement, at least 10,000 zombies have to be killed in any way. The player's pile on the Leaderboards page accumulates as they kill zombies.
- Last Stand
- Column Like You See 'Em (kills about 400 zombies each time)
- Survival: Endless
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick
- Wall-nut Bowling 2
- Whack a Zombie
- Last Stand: Endless
To check their pile, the player must tap on the Leaderboards icon on the main page, and scroll up on the pile or tap the top of the screen. The player doesn't have to be signed into Game Center to see their score.
NOTE: Letting zombies die in any I, Zombie level will not improve your zombie total.
- When the player gets about 12,000 zombies, they will see the moon from Peggle Nights, another game from PopCap.
- When the player gets about 16,500 zombies, they see space rocks, or more exactly, asteroids.
- At around 23,600 zombie kills, the player can see gems from Bejeweled, another PopCap game.
- The limit is 30,000 zombie kills. After that, the zombies are sucked in a black hole and the pile doesn't get any higher (although the player's kills are still recorded).
- The name of the achievement is a reference to the video game Dead Space (the un- prefix likely comes from the fact that the player fights zombies in Plants vs. Zombies and zombies are undead).
- Despite the fact that most zombies' armor, arms, and heads fall off when killed, the zombies still have them in the pile.