U of Z
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||24|
|To unlock||Reclaim The Fire Station Lot and travel with 4 friends.|
|<< Locations >>|
U of Z was the seventh map stage in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It introduced the Football Zombie to the player. The player had to complete Level 24 in order to obtain the Broken Taco Truck, which was used to reclaim The Flaming Lot.
Because this is a university which has zombies, the name U of Z is most likely an abbreviation of "University of Zombies."
It appeared to be a university. There was a statue of a zombie that seems like the Statue of Liberty, covered partially in toilet paper. There were a few zombies lying down near barrels. In the top right corner of the map was a football field being spectated by a group of people.
U of Z contains 24 stages.
- Many levels took place on a football field, since American football is a common college sport, especially in the United States.
- The statue in the middle of the map being covered in toilet paper was a reference to toilet papering, the act of throwing toilet rolls over an object to cover it in toilet paper. This act is common in the United States and frequently takes place after school events such as graduation or homecoming football game, which is fitting as this map took place at a university.
- The statue itself was possibly referencing the Statue of Liberty, a statue located near New York City.
- Some missions like A Schooling at Zombie U of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes are set in the Zombie U, which is possibly a reference to the U of Z.
- However, they could be two different universities.