U of Z
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies Adventures|
|Number of levels||24|
|To unlock||Reclaim The Fire Station Lot and travel with 4 friends.|
|<< Locations >>|
U of Z is the seventh map stage in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. It introduces the Football Zombie to the player. The player must complete Level 24 in order to obtain the Broken Taco Truck, which is used to reclaim The Flaming Lot.
Because this is a university which has zombies, the name U of Z is most likely an abbreviation of "University of Zombies."
It appears to be a university. There is a statue of a zombie that seems like the Statue of Liberty, covered partially in toilet paper. There are a few zombies lying down near barrels. In the top right corner of the map is a football field being spectated by a group of people.
U of Z contains 24 stages.
- Many levels take place on a football field, since American football is a common college sport, especially in the United States.
- The statue in the middle of the map being covered in toilet paper is a reference to toilet papering, the act of throwing toilet rolls over an object to cover it in toilet paper. This act is common in the United States and frequently takes place after school events such as graduation or homecoming football game, which is fitting as this map takes place at a university.
- The statue itself is possibly referencing the Statue of Liberty, a statue located near New York City.
- Some missions like A Schooling at Zombie U of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes sets in the Zombie U, which is a reference to the U of Z.
- However, they could be two different universities.