- For other uses, see Sunflower (disambiguation).
|Abilities||Start of Turn: You get +2 this turn.|
|"We're actually only fraternal twins."|
Twin Sunflower is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2. It has the Team-Up trait, and its ability gives the plant hero +2 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after it is played.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Ability: Start of Turn: You get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
"We're actually only fraternal twins."
- ▲ Health change: 1 → 2
Twin Sunflower is relatively frail compared to other 3-sun cost plants, but if kept alive, it gives you an even greater advantage because its ability is twice as effective as Sunflower's. It is best to use stat-boosting cards like Grow-Shroom or Fertilize on it (though it can only be done with Chompzilla), thus allowing it to take some hits and attack zombies. You could also play a Wall-Nut or a Spineapple to defend it, giving Twin Sunflower strength so it can fight back if the latter is played. However, only Wall-Knight can use this combo.
Twin Sunflower is even more dangerous than Sunflower if it stays alive, so you should have something to dispose of it as fast as you can. Hot Dog Imp is ideal, since it can attack Twin Sunflower, the plant behind it or in front of it, and your opponent, although he has a high chance of being destroyed himself. Tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Electrobolt are also good options too. In other situations, The Chickening can take this out, along with other plants that may be on the field.
- Unlike Solar Flare, who attacks zombies with fireballs, it attacks zombies with small sun. This is also the case with Sunflower (PvZH).
- Its description mentions one of the three types of twins, being fraternal, identical, and Siamese twins, which are attached together. The joke refers to the assumption that Twin Sunflower would be identical twins, but are rather fraternal.