- For other uses, see Sunflower (disambiguation).
Twin Sunflower is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. They cost 2 to play, and have 2. They have the Team-Up trait, and their ability gives the plant hero +2 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after they are played. This ability stacks with each Twin Sunflower on the field, and persists until all Twin Sunflowers are removed from the field.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Ability: Start of Turn: You get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
"We're actually only fraternal twins."
- ▲ Health change: 1 → 2
- ▲ Sun cost change: 3 → 2
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1
- ▲ Health change: 1 → 2
Twin Sunflower is relatively frail compared to other 2 cost plants, but if kept alive, they give you an even greater advantage because their ability is twice as effective as Sunflower's.
Each Solar hero has their own way of using Twin Sunflower:
- Chompzilla can use boosting cards such as Grow-Shroom or Fertilize on Twin Sunflower, which allows it to survive longer and fight zombies. If you are afraid that it will get destroyed by a trick, you can make it Untrickable with Umbrella Leaf.
- Wall-Knight can protect Twin Sunflower with cards like Wall-Nut and Potato Mine, increase its health using cards like Photosynthesizer, or give it strength with Spineapple.
- Solar Flare can use the extra sun to push out her mushrooms earlier. If a strong zombie is threatening Twin Sunflower, she can play tricks such as Banana Bomb or Sizzle to get rid of it.
- Rose can Freeze or Bounce zombies that will otherwise destroy Twin Sunflower.
As of the Triassic Triumph update, Twin Sunflower faces competition against Sunnier-Shroom, which has a little more health. However, Twin Sunflower can be played earlier and has better synergy for the Solar class.
Twin Sunflower is even more dangerous than Sunflower if left unharmed, so you must dispose of them as fast as you can. Hot Dog Imp is ideal since he can attack Twin Sunflower, the plant in his lane, and your opponent. Tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Electrobolt are also good options to destroy them. In certain situations such as when there is a defending plant in front of Twin Sunflower, Weed Spray or The Chickening may come in handy, but only if Twin Sunflower is not boosted.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Twin Sunflower (PvZH).
- Unlike Solar Flare, who attacks zombies with fireballs, they attack zombies with small sun. This is also the case with |Sunflower, Primal Sunflower, Sun-Shroom, and Sunnier-Shroom.
- Their description mentions one of the two types of twins, namely fraternal and identical (the latter of which also includes conjoined twins). The joke refers to the assumption that Twin Sunflower would be identical twins, but the description says that they are rather fraternal twins.
- Their sound effect is different from Sunflower when they produce sun.
- They and Sunnier-Shroom are the only plants that produce 2 at the start of each turn.
- After update 1.16.10, they are the only super-rare plant card not to be in any strategy deck.