- For other uses, see Sunflower (disambiguation).
|Abilities||Start of Turn: You get +2 this turn.|
|"We're actually only fraternal twins."|
Twin Sunflower is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. They cost 2 to play, and has 1. They have the Team-Up trait, and their ability gives the plant hero +2 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after they are played.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Ability: Start of Turn: You get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
"We're actually only fraternal twins."
- ▲ Health change: 1 → 2
- ▲ Sun cost change: 3 → 2
- ▼ Health change: 2 → 1
Twin Sunflower is relatively frail compared to other 2 cost plants, but if kept alive, they give you an even greater advantage because their ability is twice as effective as Sunflower's. It is best to use stat-boosting cards like Grow-Shroom or Fertilize on it (though it can only be done as Chompzilla), thus allowing them to take some hits and actually attack zombies. You can also play Wall-Nut to defend them, or Spineapple to give Twin Sunflower strength so they can fight back. However, only Wall-Knight can use these combos. Solar Flare can protect them with damaging tricks like Berry Blast and Rose can Bounce and Freeze zombies in their way.
Twin Sunflower is even more dangerous than Sunflower if left unharmed, so you must dispose of them as fast as you can. Hot Dog Imp is ideal since he can attack Twin Sunflower, the plant in his lane, and your opponent. Tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Electrobolt are also good options to destroy them. In certain situations such as when there is a defending plant in front of Twin Sunflower, Weed Spray or The Chickening may come in handy, but only if Twin Sunflower is not boosted.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Twin Sunflower (PvZH).
- Unlike Solar Flare, who attacks zombies with fireballs, they attack zombies with small sun. This is also the case with Sunflower, Sun-Shroom, and Sunnier-Shroom.
- Their description mentions one of the two types of twins, namely fraternal and identical (the latter of which also includes conjoined twins). The joke refers to the assumption that Twin Sunflower would be identical twins, but the description says that they are rather fraternal twins.
- Their sound effect is different from Sunflower when they produce sun.
- They and Sunnier-Shroom are the only plants that produce 2 at the start of each turn.
- After update 1.16.10, they are the only super-rare plant card not to be in any strategy deck.