- For other uses, see Sunflower (disambiguation).
|Abilities||Start of Turn: You get +2 this turn.|
|"We're actually only fraternal twins."|
Twin Sunflower is a premium super-rare plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Solar class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2. It has the Team-Up trait, and its ability gives the plant hero +2 at the start of every turn, starting from the next turn after it is played.
- Class: Solar
- Tribe: Flower Plant
- Trait: Team-Up
- Ability: Start of Turn: You get +2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
"We're actually only fraternal twins."
- ▲ Health change: 1 → 2
Twin Sunflower is relatively frail compared to other 3 cost plants, but if kept alive, it gives you an even greater advantage because its ability is twice as effective as Sunflower's. It is best to use stat-boosting cards like Grow-Shroom or Fertilize on it (though it can only be done as Chompzilla), thus allowing it to take some hits and actually attack zombies. You can also play Wall-Nut to defend it, or Spineapple to give Twin Sunflower strength so it can fight back. However, only Wall-Knight can use these combos. Solar Flare can protect it with damaging tricks like Berry Blast and Rose can Bounce and Freeze zombies in its way.
Twin Sunflower is even more dangerous than Sunflower if left unharmed, so you must dispose of it as fast as you can. Hot Dog Imp is ideal since it can attack Twin Sunflower, the plant in its lane, and your opponent. Tricks such as Bungee Plumber and Electrobolt are also good options to destroy it. In certain situations such as when there is a defending plant in front of Twin Sunflower, Weed Spray and The Chickening may come in handy, but only if Twin Sunflower is not boosted.
- Unlike Solar Flare, who attacks zombies with fireballs, it attacks zombies with small sun. This is also the case with Sunflower.
- Its description mentions one of the two types of twins, namely fraternal and identical (the latter of which also includes conjoined twins). The joke refers to the assumption that Twin Sunflower would be identical twins, but the description says that they are rather fraternal twins.
- Its sound effect is different from Sunflower when it produces sun.
- It and Sunnier-Shroom are the only plants that produce 2 at the start of each turn.