Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the PlayStation 3 "Trophies" (achievements), see PlayStation Network achievements.
For the PlayStation Vita achievements, see PlayStation Vita achievements.
For Plants vs. Zombies 2 trophies, see Trophy (PvZ2).
A trophy is an item available in Plants vs. Zombies that is received when the player completes a special level for the first time, which includes mini-games, puzzles in Puzzle Mode, and levels in Survival Mode. They are picked up just as one would pick up a seed packet at the end of most regular levels by tapping or clicking on them. In Plants vs. Zombies, if there are more levels to be unlocked in the category where the player collected a trophy, a new level is unlocked in that category after obtaining a trophy. When the player unlocks all the levels in the respective mode, a message simply says "Keep on collecting those trophies!", meaning to collect all trophies for that mode. If all ten trophies are collected in the Survival Mode, this will unlock Survival: Endless.
A trophy is usually accompanied by the acquisition of a diamond upon the first completion, with gold coins in a money bag containing 250 coins for subsequent successful attempts. However, in Vasebreaker mode, five gold coins, worth 250 coins, are found in the trophy instead of a diamond. In addition to that, replaying Vasebreaker levels gives two gold coins, worth 100 coins. Gold coins are also obtained from the remaining Lawn Mowers, Pool Cleaners, and Roof Cleaners.
When playing Versus Mode on the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo DS versions of Plants vs. Zombies, the player will get a green trophy for winning as the plants, or a silver skull trophy for winning as the zombies. This is the first and only time this trophy appears.
Types of trophies
|Trophy (typical)||Beating a mini-game, Puzzle Mode, or Survival Mode level for the first time|
|Silver Sunflower Trophy||Beating Adventure Mode for the first time|
|Gold Sunflower Trophy||Beating all non-Endless levels for the first time|
|Plant trophy||Winning in Versus Mode as the plants|
|Zombie trophy||Winning in Versus Mode as the zombies|
|The Complete Zombie||Achievement in the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita versions of Plants vs. Zombies|
- In the older iPhone and iPod Touch versions, it was possible to earn a trophy by hitting a green vase last in Quick Play Vasebreaker. However, this glitch was fixed in a later update. However, this still occurs in Plants vs. Zombies FREE.
- The Xbox Live Arcade version hides the Silver and Gold Sunflower trophies.
- Trophies can be bought in Zombiquarium for 1,000 sun. However, this simply just completes the mini-game, and does not actually award more trophies after one playthrough.
- The plant trophy is just a green palette swap of the regular trophy, whereas the zombie trophy has a completely different picture.
- This is probably because the regular trophy already has leaves on it, symbolizing the plants.