|Tribe||Imp Superpower Trick|
|Abilities||Make two 2/1 Impfinity Clones with Amphibious in random lanes.|
|That's how you get Imps.|
Triple Threat is Impfinity's premium legendary zombie signature superpower trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky and Crazy classes. It costs 1 to play, and its ability makes 2 Impfinity Clones on random lanes.
Its name is a combination of "triple", referring to the fact that Impfinity makes two clones so that it looks like there are three Impfinities, and "threat".
- Classes: Sneaky, Crazy
- Tribes: Imp Superpower Trick
- Ability: Make 2 with Amphibious in random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
That's how you get Imps.
If the player gets this card at the beginning of the game, they should quickly play it so some damage can be done to the plant hero. Keep in mind that since the Impfinity Clones have the Amphibious trait, they can also be summoned in water and can be moved to aquatic lanes if needed. Playing Unlife of the Party before playing this trick on turn 2 is also recommended, since Unlife of the Party gets boosted twice because this trick counts as playing two zombies.
For more information, see Impfinity Clone.
- Its name is an example of alliteration.
- Even though it is called Triple Threat, it only makes 2 zombies, not 3. This may be because Impfinity himself is the 3rd "threat".