Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trick or Treater is a super-rare event-only zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Brainy class. He costs 3 to play, and has 2/3. His ability adds either a Sugary Treat or a Healthy Treat into the zombie hero's hand when the first trick is played on each turn.
He is based on a trick-or-treater, a person who goes trick-or-treating from house to house asking for treats with the phrase "Trick or Treat?"
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Gourmet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When you play your first Trick each turn, add a random Treat to your hand.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Trick or Treat? He is haunted by that question - and by an answer that continues to elude him.
Apply the same strategies as you would for Mad Chemist, as his ability is similar to Mad Chemist. However, this is not a Gravestone zombie, so the plant hero can be ready to place a plant in front of him. Other than that, Trick or Treater can easily give you treats to boost other zombies' stats. It may be a good idea to use some treats on himself, so that he will survive longer. Additionally, you can save them and use them for later for when a zombie is about to be destroyed or needs more strength. However, there are better cards like Camel Crossing or Monster Mash can do stuff better than this one. A good zombie to pair up with this one is the Paparazzi Zombie which can be buffed immensely through the use of treats.
He can cause a nuisance later in the game if not defeated quick enough. To deal with this zombie, do the same as you would with Mad Chemist. Freezing this zombie will do no good, as he can still activate his ability. Bouncing this is a viable option, though it's better to kill him with Berry Blast, or anything else along those lines.
- He is based on the Basic Zombie's Lawn of Doom costume from Plants vs. Zombies 2. However, in this game he holds a candy bucket.
- The only way to obtain him without the Lawn of Doom event going on is via Eureka, Portal Technician, or the random card draw from the Boss Battle of Peel that Orange!
- His face paint greatly resembles Bass Zombie's from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies.
- He is one of two zombies in the game to have the word "Trick" in their name, the other being Trickster.
- Coincidentally, both are in the same class and both their abilities are related to tricks.
- His statistics, rarity and class are the same as Mad Chemist's.
- They also have a similar ability, however Trick or Treater gives the zombie hero a treat when a trick is played, while Mad Chemist gives the zombie hero a random trick.
- This, Jack O' Lantern, Turkey Rider, Red Stinger and Mayflower are the only cards that can't be crafted, despite not being token cards.
- This is because they are event cards that the game intends to be available with gems or real money, and not by the way of crafting. However, these cards can be summoned with tricks or plants that change into another plant like Seedling.