Trick or Treater is a super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 3 to play, and has 2/3. It has no traits, and its ability adds a random treat card into the zombie hero's hand when the first trick is played on each turn. It is currently unavailable to be collected from the card packs.
It is based on a trick-or-treater, a person who goes trick-or-treating from house to house asking for treats with the phrase "Trick or Treat?"
- Class: Brainy
- Tribe: Gourmet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: When you play your first Trick each turn, add a random Treat to your hand.
- Rarity: Super-Rare
Trick or Treat? He is haunted by that question - and by an answer that continues to elude him.
Apply the same strategies as you would for Mad Chemist, as its ability is similar to it. However, this is not a Gravestone zombie, so the plant hero can be ready to place a plant in front of it. Other than that, Trick or Treater can easily give the you treats to boost other Zombies' stats. It may be a good idea to use some treats on itself, so that it will survive for longer. Additionally, you can save them and use them for later for when a zombie is about to die or needs more strength.
This can cause a nuisance later in the game if not defeated quick enough. To deal with this zombie, do the same as you would with Mad Chemist. Freezing this zombie will do no good, as it can still activate its effect. Bouncing this is a viable option, though it's better to kill it with Berry Blast, or anything else along those lines.
- It is based on the Basic Zombie's Lawn of Doom costume from Plants vs. Zombies 2. However, in this game it holds a candy bucket.
- Despite being unavailable to collect from card packs at the current moment, it can still be summoned from Portal Technician or put into the player's hand in the "Peel that Orange!" mission and can be obtainable in a match via Eureka. Its trait will however not activate, probably for purposes of not letting the player have any advantage over the opponent for playing the unavailable card.
- Its statistics, rarity and class are the same as Mad Chemist's.
- They also have a similar ability, however Trick or Treater gives the zombie hero a treat when a trick is played, while Mad Chemist gives the zombie hero a random trick.