Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trees are assorted placeable talking plants found in the Player's Town in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. They are purely decorative and when clicked, they say a joke relating to trees, but cannot be purchased with Zombucks or coins, and cannot be sold either.
The trees are based on two different species of trees, the oak and less common pine trees. There is also a tree made of pure bacon found in Not Dave's Box and occasionally drips grease, and the bacon is laid out in a pattern similar to that seen on weeping willow trees.
When clicked on, a Talking Tree will laugh and say any of the following phrases:
- Wood you kindly?
- I practically grew up here!
- If you are what you eat, then squirrels are nuts!
- I'm rooting for you!
- I leaf to serve.
- I'm thinking of branching out to a new hobby.
- Make like a tree and stick around!
- You're barking up the RIGHT Tree!
- I'm a pirate... Shiver me timbers!
- "Wood you kindly?" is a reference to BioShock, where the phrase "would you kindly" is considered a hypnotic phrase.
- Or it could just refer to the expression "would you kindly."
- "I leaf to serve" is a reference to the phrase "I live to serve."
- "You're barking up the RIGHT tree!" is a parody of the phrase "You're barking up the wrong tree."
- There is a minor reference to the Tree of Wisdom at the start of Plants vs. Zombies Adventures, where a tree starts out next to the Player's House.
- The Tree of Wisdom also gives out seemingly random phrases that can either serve as advice to the player or just general expressions.