- For other uses, see Yeti.
Treasure Yeti is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 as a bonus boss zombie. His appearance is similar to the Yeti Zombie in appearance, but he now wears a black eyemask, a crown, large necklaces with a star and the word "BLING" on it, and carries a bag with coins and diamonds behind it. Treasure Yetis do not try to attack, instead they flee when the player approaches. Treasure Yeti drops coins when attacked, and will provide a large amount of coins when vanquished.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Treasure Yeti was introduced in the Suburbination DLC, and appears in Garden Ops in the special objective "Vanquish the Treasure Yeti." If it appears, it will be the only zombie in the wave, however, as it runs, it can summon Yeti Imps and Exploding Imps, which can cause trouble. Though it doesn't attack directly, it can freeze the player with ice blast if the player gets too close. It drops coins when attacked, and stronger attacks yield more coins. The Player has 1 minute to find it, and 2 minutes to vanquish it. If not vanquished in time, it digs into the ground and escapes.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Treasure Yeti once again appears in Garden Ops as a bonus boss. They can also appear in the Backyard Battleground with the same behavior, but here they don't summon any Imps.
It is best to let two members of your team focus on the Yeti while you and the other member of your team defend the other zombies from the garden. If all of your teammates are chasing the Yeti, you should go to the garden and try to defend it and not get super greedy.
- The music that plays when chasing the Treasure Yeti is a remixed version of In the Hall of the Mountain King.
- This Yeti is also a robot, as he explodes after being vanquished and drops coins.
- If a Chomper uses Burrow and tries to eat him, he will give a lot of coins even though he does not deal any damage at all.
- If the players cannot vanquish him in time, the Treasure Yeti will burrow underground and escape.
- There are two achievements based on this zombie, Treasure Hunt and Treasure Chest.
- Coincidentally, both of these achievements start with the word 'Treasure'.
- It can appear in the Backyard Battleground in most areas, along with Marigold.