Treasure Yeti is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time. The player will get a notification that tells them which world and level the Treasure Yeti will currently be found in. It can be found in almost any world. After it is killed, it will drop a lunch box which contains loot, such as diamonds.
A rare and curious creature, he always packs a lunch.
Speed details: runs away after a short while.
Special: carries treasure.
The rare and wondrous Yeti carries his lunch box up and down Mount Brainer to his isolated mountain lodge.
Just do what you did to the Zombie Yeti in the original Plants vs. Zombies. However, it walks backwards a while after anything attacks it. It is recommended to use plants such as Repeater, Bonk Choy, Snapdragon, Coconut Cannon, or any plant with Plant Food to quickly kill it. As long as you manage to kill it quickly, you will have its lunchbox(es) which gives you good stuff.
- It is actually a robot.
- In the "You got a Present!" Notification, there is a button called "open all". This is because you can get more than 1 lunchbox when you kill a Treasure Yeti.
- You can also have this happen by doing the Pea Pod glitch.
- This doesn't happen as often as it does with just 1 lunchbox.
- In each world, the Treasure Yeti wears different types of hats.
- If the player tries to stop the Treasure Yeti by planting something like a Wall-nut behind it, the Treasure Yeti will just walk backwards right through the Wall-nut and go off-screen.
- In its Suburban Almanac entry, it says it packs lunch, but the lunchbox doesn't have any actual food in it.
- It probably "eats the diamonds" since it's a robot.
- The player can only get diamonds as treasure, however, the amount of them can variate from one to three diamonds.
- It is the only zombie that can appear in any time period.
- In the Chinese version, Yetis drop money bags or Puzzle Pieces (you have to select a certain type e.g. Fire Gourd). They also aren't robots.
- The appearance in the almanac is dependant on the last world you have entered. If you click on Pirate Seas for example and view the Pirate Seas map, the Treasure Yeti's appearance in the almanac will be the Pirate Seas appearance.