Treasure Yeti is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time. The player will get a notification that tells them which world and level the Treasure Yeti will currently be found in. After it is killed, it will drop a lunch box which contains good things such as keys or diamonds.
A rare and curious creature, he always packs a lunch.
Speed details: runs away after a short while.
Special: carries treasure.
The rare and wondrous Yeti carries his lunch box up and down Mount Brainer to his isolated mountain lodge.
Just do what you did to the Zombie Yeti in the original Plants vs. Zombies. However, it walks backwards a while after anything attacks it. It is recommended to use plants such as Repeater, Bonk Choy, Snapdragon, or Coconut Cannon, or any plant with Plant Food to quickly kill it. As long as you manage to kill it quickly, you will have its lunchbox(es) which gives you good stuff.
- It is actually a robot.
- In the "You got a Present!" Notification, there is a button called "open all". This is because you can get more than 1 lunchbox when you kill a Treasure Yeti.
- You can also have this happen by doing the pea pod glitch.
- In each world, the Treasure Yeti wears different types of hats.
- It can appear in almost any level.
- In its Suburban Almanac entry, it says it packs lunch, but the lunchbox doesn't have any actual food in it.
- The player can get two types of treasure, it can give them keys or diamonds but in Chinese Android, it can give puzzle pieces.
- The lunchbox will always drop three keys belonging to the world it was defeated at if it is shown to contain keys.
- It is the only Zombie that can appear in any time period.