Trap Tiles is a conjectural name for this article.
If you know the official name or have a better name or translation for it, please contact a wiki administrator
to change it.
- Not to be confused with trap tiles, the tiles that appear in this Brain Buster.
Trap Tiles is a Brain Buster found only in Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In Trap Tiles levels, there are several trap tiles, either boulder traps or fire traps, on the lawn. When anything, including plant, zombie, or a sandbag from the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola is placed on a trap tile, the tile will call forth a boulder or flame trail (depending on the type of tile) that kills anything in its path. The player must use the selection of plants provided, similar to Locked and Loaded. Days 22 and 28 of Lost City are Trap Tiles levels with pre-selected plants, while Day 32 (the Zomboss battle) also contains Trap Tiles. They appear in Modern Day, but only for the last level if the zombot is the Zombot Aerostatic Gondola. They also appear in the 9th mission of the Electrical Boogaloo Epic Quest.
- This is the first Brain Buster to be played during a battle with Dr. Zomboss so far.
- It is also the only Brain Buster exclusive to one world that is only played after the Gargantuar battle (Day 16).
- All Trap Tiles levels have pre-selected plants.
- Stallia is chosen in each level.
- The number of plants given is always five.
- †: Strategy page
*: Unconfirmed name