- For other uses, see Tomb Raiser Zombie (disambiguation)
Tomb Raiser Zombie (PvZH)
|He's good at making friends.|
Tomb Raiser Zombie is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 4 to play, has 2/3. Its effect gives it the Gravestone trait and the ability to summon a random Gravestone (Containing a random zombie with the Gravestone trait) in a random lane when it hurts the plant hero.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: History Zombie
- Effects: Gravestone. When this hurts the Plant Hero, make a random Gravestone in a random lane.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
He's good at making friends.
As Tomb Raiser Zombie will grant the player a free zombie through a Gravestone upon hitting the plant hero, it is recommended to keep its lane clear. Increasing its strength and health is also suggested, as it will survive for longer, providing more Gravestones. Using this zombie in combination with Headstone Carver is a great strategy, as both Tomb Raiser and the zombies summoned by it will be given +1/+1 after emerging from Gravestones.
Tomb Raiser Zombie can become devastating if given the chance. When spotted, the player should block its lane as it can only make Gravestones when it damages the plant hero. The player should defeat it as fast as possible. Should Tomb Raiser Zombie create a Gravestone, the player should prepare for any zombie with the Gravestone trait, since Tomb Raiser Zombie can create non-Sneaky Gravestone Zombies. Grave Buster is a good counter for this zombie, as it will instantly destroy its Gravestones.
- Tomb Raiser Zombie's description alludes to the fact that it is able to summon more zombies, thus literally making more "friends".
- For unknown reasons, sometimes Tomb Raiser Zombie won't create a gravestone zombie, despite directly attacking plant heroes.
- This is the only Sneaky history zombie.