Time to Go Outside is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. The achievement requires the player to promote a single character five times. In other words, the player has to promote that character to Master rank.
- In the achievement's icon, there is a crooked and black and white picture of Crazy Dave next to the door.
- The street with the house and clouds outside look almost exactly like several maps in Garden Warfare, especially Wall-nut Hills.
- The achievement's name seems to be in reference to the infamous trope of recommending gamers to not play video games all the time.
- An almost identical achievement existing in Call of Duty: World at War, named "Go Get Some Sun" also revolves around ranking up "excessively."
- The aforementioned Achievement is earned by reaching the 10th Prestige, the highest obtainable rank.
How would you rate Time to Go Outside's difficulty?