Tile Denial is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies 2 which requires the player to complete a Far Future level without planting on any Power Tiles. It is worth 5 points on Game Center for iOS Devices and 500 XP on Google Play Games for Android devices.
Far Future - Day 8 is a perfect level to obtain this achievement. In it, you can plant the Power Tiles on the plants, rather than planting the plants on the Power Tiles. Beware though, as that level has Gargantuar Primes, meaning the level will be harder. Day 16 will be easier, as it is a Special Delivery level, although with the same intent as Day 8. You can also go to Day 1 (after you beat it, or else, there will be two Peashooters on the Power Tiles) and win without planting on Power Tiles because the zombies are easy to defeat.
- The player can still get this achievement by not feeding Plant Food on any plant on a Power Tile.
- The achievement description says "future level", while it should be "Far Future level".
- The achievement's name is an example of rhyming, as tile and denial both end with an "-ile" sound.
- It is one of four rhyming achievements in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The others are Fungus Humongous, Porter Thwarter and Pod Squad.
- The achievement's image is actually the beta power tile.