|Abilities||Attacks here and next door.|
|"My favorite number is 5."|
Threepeater is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Smarty class. It costs 5 to play, and has 1/5. It has no traits, and its ability allows it to attack on the lane it is on and the lanes adjacent to it per attack, similar to the Splash Damage trait. However, unlike Splash Damage, Threepeater's adjacent shots do damage the zombie hero.
- Class: Smarty
- Tribe: Pea Plant
- Traits: None
- Ability: Attacks here and next door.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
"My favorite number is 5."
Unlike other plants with Splash Damage, Threepeater can actually hit your opponent and/or zombies in 3 lanes at the same time. This basically multiplies Threepeater's strength by 3, as well as any further strength boosts. For example, if Threepeater is behind Torchwood, Threepeater does 9 damage to your opponent rather than just 3. This makes Green Shadow and Nightcap the heroes that synergize best with Threepeater, as they are the only Smarty heroes with strength-boosting cards.
Against zombie fighters, Threepeater's ability works just like the Splash Damage trait, but since it attacks with the same strength on each lane, it is basically a stronger version of Splash Damage.
When you are facing this plant, you can take advantage of its low strength and immediately destroy it Rolling Stone. If it gets out of hand, either bounce it with Backyard Bounce or Pogo Bouncer, or destroy it with tricks like Rocket Science. Do not let Threepeater's strength go over 7 while all 3 lanes are undefended, as it does a total of 21 damage, which is more than enough to defeat you in one attack.
- Its description is a reference to its Suburban Almanac entry from Plants vs. Zombies, as the last sentence says that the Threepeater's favorite number is five.
- Its cost and health also allude to this.
- This, Snow Pea, Sting Bean and Pea-Nut are the only pea plants that are not members of the Mega-Grow class.
- This is the only plant that attacks in three lanes that does not have the Splash Damage trait.